Why would we need an Inspire 2?
1334 1 2015-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
durrr
lvl.2

United States

I just recevied my Inspire 1 w/ 2 controllers and I'm almost afraid to use after it hearing all these horror stories. DJI really needs to do something and keep us in the loop. We are important customers that have spent almost 3X as much as the cheap looking Phantom 3. And it seems as if we are almost in the dark and not so important.

I paid for something and feel like we are Beta testers. How can they release a product and sell it at $2899-$3399 when important features don't work 100%. I keep hearing stories about RTH fails and not to use it because it causes crashes. This is a very big deal... Meanwhile DJI charges people for the repairs knowning their software has bugs.

Is DJI going to step to the plate? Or are they just going to push out a Inspire 2 with a few new features?

The Inspire 1 has a lot of potential and the footage is probably the smoothest out there. But I'm not trying to crash my $3399 investment.

3DR has the Solo coming and that actually looks great with all of the cool features they advertised (Follow Me, Orbit, Cable Cam, Waypoints). And I'm a little jelly we don't have some of these features.

The main reason why I purchased the Inspire 1 was because of the 2 Controllers having the 2nd operator feature to control the camera.

2015-4-19
Use props
Ozren
lvl.3

Croatia

Latest firmware is rock solid and fixed nearly all problems so you have nothing to fear, fly and have fun
2015-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules