Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OneManWolfPack
Captain
Flight distance : 8929180 ft
  • >>>
Bolivia

IRAN

Footage from IRAN at Tehran and Tochal | by One Man Wolf Pack UltraHD Drone Footage.

▶️ Tehran @ 0:00
▶️ Tochal @ 7:29

Media data: This drone video (17:09min playtime) is a showcase of my full and uncut 7.17GB Iran 4K Drone Video Footage.

---

JAPAN

Footage from JAPAN at Kyoto, Matsushima, Mount Zao, Yamadera, Lake Biwa AND MORE | by One Man Wolf Pack UltraHD Drone Footage.

▶️ Kaminoyama @ 0:00
▶️ Kyoto @ 9:22
▶️ Lake Biwa @ 26:04
▶️ Matsushima @ 56:57
▶️ Mount Katta @ 1:24:50
▶️ Mount Zao @ 1:43:35
▶️ Omoshiroyamakogen @ 1:57:33
▶️ Yamadera @ 2:10:42

Media data: This drone video (2:22:48h playtime) is a showcase of my full and uncut 59.8GB Japan 4K Drone Video Footage.

---

MACAU

Footage from MACAU | by One Man Wolf Pack UltraHD Drone Footage.

▶️ Macau @ 0:00

Media data: This drone video (48:43min playtime) is a showcase of my full and uncut 20.4GB Macau 4K Drone Video Footage.

---

Visit my blog @ http://www.onemanwolfpack.de
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OneManWolfPackFIT
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/miro.vs.246countries
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/OneManWolfPack

2019-2-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, we really appreciate you for sharing your wonderful video here, well done. Fly safely. Cheers!
2019-2-4
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Those were welcome, and appreciated very much.
I intend to watch every moment...

You are doing such great work...

RedHotPoker
2019-2-4
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

The Japan video isn’t playing right for me.

I’m getting a green screen...

RedHotPoker
2019-2-4
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Bolivia

RedHotPoker Posted at 2-4 14:09
The Japan video isn’t playing right for me.

Ohhh, damn! Thanks so much for letting me know! Will check the problem and re-upload...
2019-2-4
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

OneManWolfPack Posted at 2-4 14:36
Ohhh, damn! Thanks so much for letting me know! Will check the problem and re-upload...

Yeah, for sure, no problem. Happy to be of assistance,

I hope everything is ok, and that video, is still intact.

Yeah, it starts fading to green in 9:00min

RedHotPoker
2019-2-4
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Bolivia

RedHotPoker Posted at 2-4 16:00
Yeah, for sure, no problem. Happy to be of assistance,

I hope everything is ok, and that video, is still intact.

You really are Don't know why this happened, but most important: The problem with the Japan Video is fixed. Gonna go back to tagging the other videos... so much work
2019-2-4
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

OneManWolfPack Posted at 2-4 18:13
You really are  Don't know why this happened, but most important: The problem with the Japan Video is fixed. Gonna go back to tagging the other videos... so much work

Ok, good stuff. I’ll go finish viewing the magnificence. ;-)

I don’t know if you meant this, but at 55min, I start seeing your image and opening header, in the centre of the picture...

RedHotPoker
2019-2-4
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Bolivia

RedHotPoker Posted at 2-4 22:30
Ok, good stuff. I’ll go finish viewing the magnificence. ;-)

I don’t know if you meant this, but at 55min, I start seeing your image and opening header, in the centre of the picture...

Haha, yes, enjoy mate! And thanks for letting me know also about this. I am aware. It's the watermark, one can see it more or less, depending on the actual light atmosphere. On a sunset setting, one can see it some more...
2019-2-4
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

OneManWolfPack Posted at 2-4 23:13
Haha, yes, enjoy mate! And thanks for letting me know also about this. I am aware. It's the watermark, one can see it more or less, depending on the actual light atmosphere. On a sunset setting, one can see it some more...

I thought it was a remnant... haha

RedHotPoker
2019-2-5
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Very nice footage, thanks for sharing!
2019-2-10
Use props
P3KoYoT
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1846667 ft
Poland

Wow, thats is only one suitable comment! just WOW!!!. Whisch dron you are using for these fotage?
The IRAN part is close to my heart, I spent there 1,5 year in the centre of Iran very close to Isfahan - that is beautiful place.
After 20min of Japan I have bored, and skiped few times to just get to the end. Your video are great for  STOCK purposes but not for forum, are too too too long.
2019-2-11
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Bolivia

P3KoYoT Posted at 2-11 10:11
Wow, thats is only one suitable comment! just WOW!!!. Whisch dron you are using for these fotage?
The IRAN part is close to my heart, I spent there 1,5 year in the centre of Iran very close to Isfahan - that is beautiful place.
After 20min of Japan I have bored, and skiped few times to just get to the end. Your video are great for  STOCK purposes but not for forum, are too too too long.

I agree, though I wanted to leave them in the forum, too, enough people who don't have a problem with jumping into the parts that are interesting to see. In Iran, I had the Phantom with me (caused enough troubles on leaving the country, meanwhile drones are completely banned there). Lovely country with fantastic people.
2019-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules