2864 23 2019-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
Flight distance : 8929180 ft
  • >>>
Suriname

The final 4K footage of my drone flights in Da Nang (Vietnam); project finished & uploaded on 2019-04-19 by One Man Wolf Pack UltraHD Drone Footage.

Visit my blog @ http://www.onemanwolfpack.de
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OneManWolfPackFIT
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/miro.vs.246countries
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/OneManWolfPack

Media data: This drone video (5:30min playtime) is an extraction of my multipleGB Da Nang 4K Drone Video Footage and Drone Pictures.

Da Nang Drone Flight: Da Nang (Vietnamese: Đà Nẵng) is one of the five largest cities in Vietnam including Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Haiphong, and Cần Thơ in terms of urbanization and economy. Located on the coast of the South China Sea at the mouth of the Han River, it is one of Vietnams most important port cities. As one of the countrys five direct-controlled municipalities, it is under the direct administration of the central government. Da Nang is the commercial and educational centre of Central Vietnam, as well as being the largest city in the region. In addition to its well-sheltered, easily accessible port, Da Nangs location on the path of National Route 1A and the North–South Railway makes it a hub for transportation. It is located within 100 km (62 mi) of several UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the Imperial City of Hue, the Old Town of Hoi An, and the My Son ruins. The city was previously known as Cửa Hàn during early Đại Việt settlement, and as Tourane (or Turon) during French colonial rule. Before 1997, the city was part of Quang Nam-Da Nang Province. // Da Nang is a coastal city in central Vietnam known for its sandy beaches and history as a French colonial port. Its a popular base for visiting the inland Bà Nà hills to the west of the city. Here the hillside Hải Vân Pass has views of Da Nang Bay and the Marble Mountains. These 5 limestone outcrops are topped with pagodas and hide caves containing Buddhist shrines. // The Marble Mountains, Dragon Bridge, Han River Bridge, My Khe Beach, Asia Park, Sun World Da Nang Wonders, Sun Wheel, Thuan Phuoc Bridge, Tran Thi Ly Bridge, Non Nuoc Pagoda, Chua Linh Ung. [wikipedia // Google]

Among others, you will see following places by Drone (Keywords): Da Nang, Vietnam, Southeast Asia, SE Asia, Asia, Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, The Marble Mountains, Dragon Bridge, Han River Bridge, My Khe Beach, Asia Park, Sun World Da Nang Wonders, Sun Wheel, Thuan Phuoc Bridge, Tran Thi Ly Bridge, Non Nuoc Pagoda, Chua Linh Ung

Video [Internal ID 237] taken in 2017 and published in 2019

#####

Backlinks:
http://www.onemanwolfpack.de/dro ... -asia-travel-video/

#####

Copyright © One Man Wolf Pack 2019 - www.onemanwolfpack.de

2019-4-19
Use props
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
  • >>>
Suriname

2019-4-19
Use props
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
  • >>>
Suriname

2019-4-19
Use props
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
  • >>>
Suriname

2019-4-19
Use props
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
  • >>>
Suriname

2019-4-19
Use props
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
  • >>>
Suriname

2019-4-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day OneManWolfPack. Thank you for sharing this video from Vietnam and these photos. Great work and thank you for supporting DJI.
2019-4-19
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fabulous work.
2019-4-19
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Wow, amazing! Stunning video
2019-4-21
Use props
maddox
First Officer
Malaysia

Awesome video, great works
2019-4-27
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Great to see such diversity and modern architecture
Incredible job, once again.

Thank you!! ;-)

RedHotPoker
2019-4-27
Use props
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
  • >>>
Suriname

RedHotPoker Posted at 4-27 09:53
Great to see such diversity and modern architecture
Incredible job, once again.

Always a pleasure! Next ride: Greenland ;)
2019-4-27
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

OneManWolfPack Posted at 4-27 11:10
Always a pleasure! Next ride: Greenland ;)

Upvotes are the new black!! Smile

Keep it up, thanks. Haha

RedHotPoker
2019-4-27
Use props
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
  • >>>
Suriname

RedHotPoker Posted at 4-27 12:33
Upvotes are the new black!! Smile

Keep it up, thanks. Haha

True :-)

Ready? Off we go: 【4K】Drone Footage | How beautiful is Greenland |Cinematic Aerial

2019-4-27
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Wow, looks like home. Awesome audio back track. Listening on my ZIK Bluetooth headphones. ;-)
Earlier this morning it snowed here.

But in the city, it’s Mostly melted away.

Boy was it cold in here this morning...  really chilly.

My friends place, right in the storm, got 7 inches or 17.78 cm not far outside the city

RedHotPoker

2019-4-27
Use props
Manxmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1178793 ft
Australia

Great shots !  
2019-4-28
Use props
Manxmann
lvl.4
Australia

RedHotPoker Posted at 4-27 12:58
Wow, looks like home. Awesome audio back track. Listening on my ZIK Bluetooth headphones. ;-)
Earlier this morning it snowed here.

Cold here to RHP,  I damn near had to put shoes on to out to the shed this morning!   But I managed without.
Shouldn't skite,  we are heading into winter and come June we will be heading into Goldfields/desert country for a wee break.  Maybe not cold by your standards but ......

2019-4-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Manxmann Posted at 4-28 01:55
Cold here to RHP,  I damn near had to put shoes on to out to the shed this morning!   But I managed without.
Shouldn't skite,  we are heading into winter and come June we will be heading into Goldfields/desert country for a wee break.  Maybe not cold by your standards but ......

Yes, our winters, differ greatly. Haha

It's already Tee shirt weather here. Spring has sprung, once again...

Will you bring your drone on the holiday?

RedHotPoker
2019-4-28
Use props
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
  • >>>
Suriname

Oh boy, what's wrong with weather... melting here at 32°C in Paramaribo and you guys could go for some skiing :-)

@RHP: I just checked for your headphone - wish I could afford some of those! Using my $10 SONY headphones... :-D
2019-4-28
Use props
Manxmann
lvl.4
Australia

RedHotPoker Posted at 4-28 04:29
Yes, our winters, differ greatly. Haha

It's already Tee shirt weather here. Spring has sprung, once again...

Hahahaha !
2019-4-29
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

OneManWolfPack Posted at 4-28 09:13
Oh boy, what's wrong with weather... melting here at 32°C in Paramaribo and you guys could go for some skiing :-)

@RHP: I just checked for your headphone - wish I could afford some of those! Using my $10 SONY headphones... :-D

Yes, spring skiing in the Rockies, the girls often only wear bikinis with ski boots.

Sure these Zik headphones make your videos sound great.  Thanks. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2019-4-29
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Hehehe lets make snowmen for fun. Ha

RedHotPoker
2019-4-29
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Hehehe lets make snowmen for fun. Ha

RedHotPoker
2019-4-29
Use props
Manxmann
lvl.4
Australia

RHP.......  you seem to have developed a stutter.
As I recall they are a short term proposition anyway !  Although I guess they may have a longer life in your area.

I do well remember snow, ice & grey slush.  That's why I paid 10 quid to migrate to OZ.  been here for a long time now & am quite happy with our climate in the South West.  We lived up north for years & had similar temps to yours,  40's & 50's.  Oh,  but that was C not F !  
Seriously I/we would enjoy some really cold weather,  but only knowing we had a flight back home booked.  
2019-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules