1881 9 2019-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
Flight distance : 8929180 ft
  • >>>
Suriname

The final 4K footage of my drone flights in Koh Phangan (Thailand); project finished & uploaded on 2019-05-14 by One Man Wolf Pack UltraHD Drone Footage.

Visit my blog @ http://www.onemanwolfpack.de
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/OneManWolfPack
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/miro.vs.246countries
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OneManWolfPackFIT

Media data: This drone video (3:19min playtime) is an extraction of my multipleGB Koh Phangan 4K Drone Video Footage & Koh Phangan Drone Pictures.

Koh Phangan Drone Flight: Ko Pha Ngan is an island in southeast Thailand thats renowned for its monthly Full Moon Party. This boisterous night-long celebration, which is tied to the lunar calendar, draws revelers to its southeastern peninsula, Haad Rin. Most festivities center on Sunrise Beach, whose beach bungalows attract a backpacker crowd. On the north coast lie quieter, white-sand beaches including Hat Khuat and Hat Thian. Lining the east coast are sheltered beaches like the palm-fringed Ao Thong Nai Pan. All over Ko Pha Ngan are upscale spas, Thai kickboxing camps, and meditation and yoga retreats like those offered at the Buddhist monastery of Wat Khao Tham. The islands mountainous center is crisscrossed with dense jungle and scenic waterfalls like Than Sadet, within the national park Than Sadet–Ko Pha Ngan. The island is also a gateway to Ang Thong National Marine Park, a reef-lined island chain thats popular with snorkelers and scuba divers. [wikipedia // Google]

Among others, you will see following places by Drone (Keywords): Koh Phangan, Thailand, Ko Phangan, Thai, Southeast Asia, Koh Samui, Koh Tao, Hat Yai, Beaches, Island, Nature, Bangkok, Malaysia, เกาะพะง้น, ประเทศไทย

Video [Internal ID 318] taken in 2017 and published in 2019

#####

Backlinks:
http://www.onemanwolfpack.de/dro ... -film-travel-video/

#####

Copyright © Miroslaw Wawak | One Man Wolf Pack 2019 - www.onemanwolfpack.de

2019-5-14
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Now this is somewhere I have been - loved the full moon party held there back in the day
2019-5-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day OneManWolfPack. Thank you for sharing this beautiful video you have captured in Thailand. Great work and an amazing video for an amazing location.
2019-5-14
Use props
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
  • >>>
Suriname

2019-5-14
Use props
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
  • >>>
Suriname

A J Posted at 5-14 12:30
Now this is somewhere I have been - loved the full moon party held there back in the day

Haha nice mate! Was there twice now but never made it to this infamous party. Somehow it's a night like any other (same as NYE), so I don't even mind having "missed" it... when I want to see 19 y/o Western guys bunch drinking, I can get that any day on Koh Phi Phi, no need to wait for a Full Moon But: million nicer things to see than this, luckily.
2019-5-14
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OneManWolfPack Posted at 5-14 13:10
Haha nice mate! Was there twice now but never made it to this infamous party. Somehow it's a night like any other (same as NYE), so I don't even mind having "missed" it... when I want to see 19 y/o Western guys bunch drinking, I can get that any day on Koh Phi Phi, no need to wait for a Full Moon  But: million nicer things to see than this, luckily.

It felt like an open air concert but on a beach with house music and Mekong Whiskey literally flowing by the bucket load amongst other 'inebriations' shall we say lol Amazing for 18-25 year olds but I couldn't think of anything worse now
2019-5-14
Use props
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
  • >>>
Suriname

A J Posted at 5-14 23:14
It felt like an open air concert but on a beach with house music and Mekong Whiskey literally flowing by the bucket load amongst other 'inebriations' shall we say lol Amazing for 18-25 year olds but I couldn't think of anything worse now

Exactly this was my idea about it! 10 years ago I would have loved it, but yeah... other priorities in the meantime damn... getting old and lame
2019-5-15
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OneManWolfPack Posted at 5-15 06:07
Exactly this was my idea about it! 10 years ago I would have loved it, but yeah... other priorities in the meantime  damn... getting old and lame

Yeah, it was in the year 2000 that I travelled Southeast Asia for six months. Wonderful time but when I go back I’ll probably spend more time photographing the beautiful scenery and beaches rather than being out of my head partying on them!
2019-5-15
Use props
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
  • >>>
Suriname

A J Posted at 5-15 06:12
Yeah, it was in the year 2000 that I travelled Southeast Asia for six months. Wonderful time but when I go back I’ll probably spend more time photographing the beautiful scenery and beaches rather than being out of my head partying on them!

Same here. SE Asia around 2000... wow. It must feel like another planet if you go there now, where all these countries aroudn there are fully dependent on tourism for at least a decade now.
2019-5-15
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I can imagine mate - hotel construction was on the rise when I visited.
2019-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules