Please fix (ADD!) tilt gain adjustment on H3-3D on Naza M
5190 16 2014-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
imoutbound
New

United States

The Phantom Assistant has gain adjustment on the tilt function, why doesn't the standard H3-3D with Naza M or A2 controllers have gain control on the tilt??

This is absolutaly a deal breaker. The tilt speed is so fast and jerky it is unusable. I and absolutely flabergasted that DJI would ommit this from the software assistant. This gimble has been out for almost a year and no fix yet?

For anyone who is half way serious about video, this is critical. There is another thread I found, but nothing has been resolved and I thought the title could have been clearer on the thread: http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=60

DJI: PLEASE fix this ASAP.... or many of us will be forced to move away from DJI and find another solution. You make great products, please "finish the job" on this issue.

If this is NOT going to be addressed, please let all of us know so we can move on.

Thank you.

B. Joder
UavTechReview.com

AD-1_H3-3D_Gimbal_03.jpg
AD-1_H3-3D_Gimbal_02.jpg
2014-11-17
Use props
fpenseyres
lvl.1
Flight distance : 720138 ft
Switzerland

True... just give the owner of the H3-3D (standalone version) the possibility of adjusting the gain in the Gimbal assistant software! The solution exists already for the H3-3D Phantom version! Just make an update please for Naza V2 and A2 flight controller user!!!
2014-11-18
Use props
emibuffo
New

Italy

or, at least, let us know if this update will never be made, so we can eventually find alternative solutions, even if I think it's a nonsense -for example- to change radio to obtain a functionality that should be integrated in  a simple software update...
2014-11-18
Use props
watty2010
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1074301 ft
United Kingdom

+1.

My £60 Walkera G-2D has an infinitely better tilt motion than the H3-3D.
2014-11-18
Use props
Blade_Strike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would expect something positive in the near future
2014-11-18
Use props
ibobtosh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 476457 ft
Bulgaria

I do support the idea to have better control over the tilt function.
I understand maybe the reasons for not having this on the standard H3-3D might be the intention to push Phantom sales further than anything else, but then why these differences are not mentioned in the product features list.
DJI, you need to react fast on this. It is frustrating I got this gimbal on such a high price (compared with my previous 80$ one) and now I got nothing to change in the software.
I hope you will agree that it is not only to put new and incredible products on the market, but also to listen to your customer needs and to invest more in the overall customer satisfaction. If you put this function in the next firmware release, I am sure you will gain very good amount of happy customers, and if it is the other way around - well I know what I will be thinking next time I want to buy some new RC stuff.
2014-11-18
Use props
imoutbound
New

United States

Blade_Strike Posted at 2014-11-19 08:05
I would expect something positive in the near future

Please explain, have you heard something about a fix?
2014-12-4
Use props
hobiehawkrc
lvl.2
United States

I ended up returning mine to the vendor as I could not live with the jerky tilt motion.

I was all excited to pop for a DJI propulsion kit for my next rig or even a S900, but if I'm the tilt gains are not going to be addressed then I won't bother getting myself into another copter using Naza M or A2 controller and a Zenmuse gimbal. I think this is a big oversight and I have started to look else where.
2014-12-13
Use props
taox.taox
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20085 ft
Czechia

The do not fix this thing - the tilt speed bug. I was trying contact the DJI support and the told me > buy the H4-3D :-) because NAZA M is old unsuported product...
2015-2-12
Use props
tsoi_vv.mail
New

Thailand

I have received and tried H4-3D complete NAZA V2, module GPU H-3D is no speed control tilt (tilt). Tilt speed camera as big as in previous versions H3-3D, H3-2D. Are provided for addressing this issue. Announced the release of a new model this problem H4-3D promised to solve.
2015-3-24
Use props
eric.rouch
lvl.2

France

I Have a phantomm v1.1.1 with naza v2 , zenmuse h3-3d, pmu v2 and I have bought a cgu zenmuse h3-3d (160$) for gimbal works fine but I can't smoorhing pitch speed. Also I can do with a cheap gimbal ... why dji staff doesn't update cgu firmware to do that?
2015-7-14
Use props
Dji support 8
lvl.4

Hong Kong

taox.taox Posted at 2015-2-13 08:20
The do not fix this thing - the tilt speed bug. I was trying contact the DJI support and the told me ...

Hi, the new NAZA assistant s/w 2.4 version has added this function, user can adjust thie gain in the assistant now.
NAZA-M V2 调节云台感度的问题.jpg

2015-7-20
Use props
Dji support 8
lvl.4

Hong Kong

eric.rouch@alic Posted at 2015-7-14 19:47
I Have a phantomm v1.1.1 with naza v2 , zenmuse h3-3d, pmu v2 and I have bought a cgu zenmuse h3-3d  ...

Hi, Phantom v1.1.1, are you refering DJI Phantom 1 or Phantom FC40?
The tilt gain now can adjust in Naza 2.4 assistant now.
2015-7-20
Use props
eric.rouch
lvl.2

France

Hello everyone. What a pleasant surprise to see a new updated firmware of Naza Mv2et. Great finally can be adjusted .merci lot djee staff. M9oi üwho began to despair .I do not even think of buying a dji product.
2015-7-22
Use props
DJI Candice
lvl.4

Hong Kong

eric.rouch@alic Posted at 2015-7-23 04:48
Hello everyone. What a pleasant surprise to see a new updated firmware of Naza Mv2et. Great finally  ...

Thanks for your past support to DJI product.
You are welcome to propose  suggestions to us.
We would base on the market's response to accelerate the development of product new function. As a matter of fact, we are doing it now.
2015-7-27
Use props
hobiehawkrc
lvl.2
United States

Dji support 8 Posted at 2015-7-20 00:35
Hi, the new NAZA assistant s/w 2.4 version has added this function, user can adjust thie gain in th ...

Hello,

I was so glad to hear of the added gimbal speed adjustment  I went and bought another Zenmuse gimbal.... My copter is the AD-1 in the first post of this thread.

I've installed the new gimbal, updated the software assistant to v 2.40 and main controller firmware version to v4.06.

Gimbal swithch is turned ON, sliders have been adjusted BUT....

PROBLEM: Speed control still does not work. The FPV mode does not work either, it's like the main control unit is not seeing the new gimbal data. When I make a change to the sliders, there is no indication this information is being sent to the controller.

PLEASE HELP  
2015-12-2
Use props
hobiehawkrc
lvl.2
United States

If anyone is interested, I found the solution. You MUST upgrade the gimbal GCU separately and into addition to the Naza M and Software assistant.

You are indeed able to slow down the gimbal tilt for smooth action - a year+ of waiting now I will go fly :-)

Oh.... although I'm not sure if the FPV mode is working correctly or not (I've never used it before).
2015-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules