Hoping this isn't too bad...
722 2 2020-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
srfcocoahotmai
lvl.2
Flight distance : 259974 ft
United States

Mavic Pro 2 decided to go off on its own yesterday and clipped the top of a tree and then took a nose dive straight to the ground.  Other than a few scratches the only damage I see is the glass in front of the camera broke.  Test flight went well today but noticed pictures have a glare around the edges that I'm assuming is from the broken glass.  Is there a way to simply replace that piece?

Thanks for the help
20200418_114140.jpg
org_a2a131d88e82661b_1587223952000.jpg
2020-4-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, srfcocoahotmai. We're sorry to know about the incident. Replacing the glass is currently not available as this is not readily available for purchase.

We highly suggest sending in the aircraft in replacing the lense's protective glass.

If you are located in the United States, you can use our online repair request system to create a case and generate the shipping label together with the case ID. Please follow the steps below:

1. To get started with the online repair request click: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
2. Log-in to your DJI account using your username and password.
3. Select your region and country.
4. Once you have entered all of the required information, you will receive a case number along with a shipping label but due to COVID-19 prevention and traffic controls, there may be some delays on repair, and other transactions with our repair facility. We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to accommodate the inbound shipment of your device as soon as we can.

I hope this information is helpful. If there's anything else we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to let us know.
2020-4-18
Use props
SupBro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

I wouldn’t recommend simply replacing the glass, there could be internal damage that isn’t obviously visible, I’d recommend to send it to their repair center for analysis
2020-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules