Additional Antenna
475 1 2020-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_QcfZF618lHgD
lvl.1
United States

I live in the middle of Los Angeles and have been having pretty good luck with reception but could definetly use a boost.

I've found one or two different antenna replacements for the MA2 and they are pricey but if they work it would be worth it for me.

Anyone know anything about the 4Hawks or Alientech?  Would they increase range or is city interference not avoidable?

TIA!

2020-8-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilot who have used the said antenna. Just a friendly, reminder that DJI does not recommend you to your 3rd party accessories like antennas or range extenders on your DJI Drones or modify your DJI product. These 3rd party accessories might affect the said DJI drone when in use. Actually, there is a possibility that these 3rd party accessories will be able work. However, since it's not optimized and tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party accessory if it will work all the time with no issues and might void the warranty of the said DJI product. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2020-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules