Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
pick an Android mobile device...Vote
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mdazel
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1140725 ft
United States

Hello there
ok ok so here it is: I realize that the remote will need aupgrade if I use the max size tablet  http://store.dji.com/product/ins ... 701b6e4a413c4bbc07e  and  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product ... smid=A14A9XYSF5ASOK ... but thinking it would be better to have a larger screen size...and morepower under the mobile devices hood...for logging pics vids all in oneplace...that being said I have put my questions out there in many forms withlittle or no reply, so I wanted to say THANK YOU for responding so quickly.

That being said, now that I have your attention here is whatI am working on or doing. Buying a new dedicated device for my P3P. I have beenlooking at a few models in the android flavor.
Because I raced cars and trucks with the local club for anumber of years I learned very fast and early on that you can spend a lot ofmoney that you don`t need too buying the wrong gear starting out. If you talkwith some one that has been doing whatever RC-ing that you are entering in toyou will save a lot of time and money starting with the gear that you will mostlikely end up with.
So I am hoping to open a line of communication with you onthis subject as the forums have been no to this help to date.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (10.1-Inch 16GB:
Review:  

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (8-Inch, White)

Review:   NA

Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 Tablet
Review:
Review:

Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4-Inch Tablet

Review:       

Review:

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5-Inch Tablet (16 GB

Review:

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4-Inch Tablet (16 GB

Review:

Thanks!

2015-6-21
Use props
jrudad
lvl.1

Malaysia

I plan to buy  asus memo pad 8 ME581CL as mobile device for my djip3. Any issue with this device
2015-8-7
Use props
mdazel
lvl.3
United States

jrudad Posted at 2015-8-8 13:41
I plan to buy  asus memo pad 8 ME581CL as mobile device for my djip3. Any issue with this device

Hello.there,
I did a lot of looking as I have no love for Apple...but went with Apple iPad air 2... It Is the only device that has no problems...!!! ;-)
2015-8-7
Use props
mdazel
lvl.3
United States

Hello.there,
I did a lot of looking as I have no love for Apple...but went with Apple iPad air 2... It Is the only device that has no problems...!!! ;-)
2015-8-7
Use props
tcoleyrn
lvl.2

United States

I use the Nexus 7 (2013) which is the 2nd version of the Nexus. I actually LIKE the 7" screen...it is perfect size for flying the P3...the 10.1 is to big (I have a Samsung Note 10).
2015-8-7
Use props
bastell
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1526929 ft
Australia

I have the Samsung tabs 8.4 ...runs perfect after the latest firmware and perfect size imo and if your planing on getting the hdmi out with some goggles you will have the perfect combo.The current pilot app supposedly is only utilizing  4 cores and from what I understand the new go android app is utilizing all eight cores so should run like a beast with multiple apps still running in the background.Really looking forward to the new go app for android as it will make the ios devices look like race between a vintage car and a nitro funny car in the lagg race.
2015-8-7
Use props
jrudad
lvl.1

Malaysia

tcoleyrn Posted at 2015-8-8 14:00
I use the Nexus 7 (2013) which is the 2nd version of the Nexus. I actually LIKE the 7" screen...it ...

Do you have any problems with this device after upgrading the P3 firmware
2015-8-8
Use props
ultimatepump
lvl.2

United States

I'm using my Nexus 6.  Great!
2015-8-8
Use props
Phantom Help
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

There are some additional Android devices that work well here:
http://www.phantompilots.com/threads/which-device-s-do-you-use-to-run-the-dji-pilot-app.48525

www.PhantomHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Phantom.
Phantoms in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)
2015-8-8
Use props
tcoleyrn
lvl.2

United States

jrudad Posted at 2015-8-8 20:27
Do you have any problems with this device after upgrading the P3 firmware

I do not have any issues after the FW update.
2015-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules