Carbon Prop
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PerlanSwed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1086257 ft
Sweden

Any one with experince from Carbon Propeller on Phantom 3?
Less sound?
Better power?

Im looking at these now:
http://www.pitchup.se/dji-phantom-3-carbon-propeller

2015-6-25
Use props
DaGunn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 203117 ft
United States

I don't have any direct knowledge of that brand of carbon fiber props, but I have looked into carbon fiber and have reached the conclusion:  Whatever benefit carbon fiber props have to performance is greatly outweighed by the inherent danger of rotating ginsu knives.  I have read where one person, attempting to hand catch his bird with carbon fiber props, missed and props cut his fingers to the bone.  I would be reluctant to endanger others with carbon fiber props.

2015-6-25
Use props
Faken
lvl.2

Canada

Don't know about a P3, but many folks have posted inferior control and stability due to the extra rigid carbon blades and recommend staying away from them.
2015-6-25
Use props
SULTAN This user has been deleted
Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-6-25
Use props
robvelez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good feedback on CF props as I thought the same thing about the rigidness and reliability. If it affects stability, it's not on my list!
2015-6-25
Use props
Willie Wonka
lvl.4

United States

One more thing, carbon fiber props transfer vibrations more and transfer crash impact to the phantom real fast as they break last.
2015-6-25
Use props
acenothing
lvl.4
Flight distance : 112185 ft
United States

Wow so there you go.  No one seems to like them.  BTW-Why would you like to use them?
2015-6-25
Use props
SULTAN This user has been deleted
Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-6-25
Use props
PerlanSwed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1086257 ft
Sweden

Thanks for all comments and advice. I will stay off the Carbon Prop and spend my money on something else.
2015-6-25
Use props
Spankybear
lvl.4
Flight distance : 685089 ft
United States

I don't think I would use carbon props. There's some flex in the stock one and I would believe this would act as a sock absorber. Stiff one like carbon fiber would not have this effect imho
2015-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules