Polarizer for MA2?
679 2 2020-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans68a3b9e9
lvl.1
United States

I shoot a lot around rivers and almost always use a polarizer.  The only one I can find for the MA2 is from Freewell, a brand I am not familiar with.  Does anyone have experience with this filter and if so, how is the quality of the images?
2020-11-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you can get the best information from our fellow DJI co pilots who are using Polarizers on there DJI Mavic Air 2. Thank you and fly safe always.
2020-11-16
Use props
InsaneDiego
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1376841 ft
United States

I use the set from F-Stop. It's the least expensive but I can't really tell if they work because it's more difficult to use than on a camera. By that I mean, you set the dial, let it fly, and hope for the best. I can see with my naked eye that turning the dial is definitely changing the scene. I just haven't spent enough time flying with it to figure it out. The set comes with the straight ND filters as well and those do work! I got the Freewell ND Gradient filters and they sucked so I'm completely turned off by Freewell personally. There are a ton of people using their products so maybe their other stuff works better.
2020-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules