Some features missing when using Samsung S20 FE 5G
1307 1 2022-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Karlos7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1417838 ft
Canada

I recently got a Samsung s20 fe 5g phone. I installed the DJI go4 app, flew my phantom 4 and all worked fine but noticed the  button in the app to open up all the flight features like HOME LOCK, FOLLOW ME, EXC, EXC. was missing. My previous phone which was an IPhone always showed the said button in the app. I also noticed the same issue with my Mavic Mini when using the DJI fly app using the Samsung. Am I missing something or are those flight features not usable when when using a Samsung? Any input or advice would be greatly appreciated.
2022-5-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Karlos7. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the mobile device ( Samsung S20 FE 5G ) that your are using the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the  mobile device is not recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4  application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung S20 FE 5G will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) . Thank you.
2022-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules