1340 1 2023-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronethemoment
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9021293 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would like the DJI Fly app to show the actual heading bearing number such as 180 or 270 or 174 degrees.  I cannot find that anywhere in the app and you have a compass card indicator that shows the direction the camera is pointing in, but doesn't show the actual number.   This would be very helpful for planning hyperlapse missions and such.  I would like to point my drone in the direction based on the most exact settings but guessing based on the map / compass display doesn't do it exactly.  
Is this something others would find useful?  Inside the compass / map box have a digit readout of the exact heading.

2023-1-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, dronethemoment. Thank you for reaching out and sharing your valuable feedback. This is a helpful suggestion, and we can see how this would contribute to more accuracy in flying DJI drones. We'll have this relayed to our related team for attention. Significant suggestions will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com). Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules