Cannot download or transfer video files from DJI MIMO app to laptop
3482 1 2023-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hydeist
New

Canada

I have tried all sort of methods and I still cannot access or transfer/ download the videos recorded using the DJI MIMO app on my iPhone 13. I cannot see any of the videos in the DCIM folder when the phone is connected to my laptop in Window Explorer. I have tried the download and Export in the MIMO app, it would create a copy of the video in the Album folder but will not appear in the \Apple iPhone\Internal Storage\DCIM folder when plugged in to my laptop.

What is the proper procedure to download the video? All of these videos are in 4k 60fps and takes up most of the space on my phone that I really need.  

Can someone please help?
2023-4-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. First of all, you need to know that DJI OM series products are only handheld stabilization devices, so the photo/ video files shot by OM series products with mobile phones will be stored on the mobile phone, so you need to consider how to transfer the photo/video files on the mobile phone to the computer:

You can import photos to your PC by connecting your device to your computer and using the Windows Photos app:

1. Update to the latest version of iTunes on your PC. Importing photos to your PC requires iTunes 12.5.1 or later.
2. Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your PC with a USB cable.
3. If asked, unlock your iOS or iPadOS device using your passcode.
4. If you see a prompt on your iOS or iPadOS device asking you to Trust This Computer, tap Trust or Allow to continue.
5. On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
6. Select Import > From a USB device, then follow the instructions. You can pick the items you want to import and select where to save them. Allow a few moments for detection and transfer.

Note:  Apple official tutorial: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201302   If there is a problem with not being able to export, please contact the iPhone's technical support to help. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules