Raveneye to Bright Monitor Videostream possible?
595 0 2023-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mkersting
lvl.1
Germany

Hey there,

I just bought a Blackmagic 6K G2
a DJI RS3 PRO Combo Pack
and an ATEM SDI Extreme ISO Video Switcher.

I played around a little bit and was wondering, HOW i can receive the Video-Stream of the Raveneye to feed it to the ATEM Desk (As SDI or HDMI, (i have a voncerter).

With the Phone it is not possible. So I was wondering other Options. I googled it and looked on Youtube, but nothing matched my idea.
Option 1:
CAN the  Very Bright DJI Monitor Connect to the Raveneye? It says that it has a SDI and HDMI Output, but do I need also another sender or is the raveneye compatible?

I have looked for Compatibility lists but found nothing.
Option 2:
Is there a PC-APP that receives the Videostream and that I can embed in OBS (for example). In this case the app should work as Camera source that I can choose in OBS (or other apps like Zoom or Skype) and send the received Video (or an error Screen when Conneciton is Lost)

Remark:
In case of the PC app... It Might be necessary to configure the Network to send in or the Laptop needs a second WIFI Connection to stay in the Internet.

I understand, that one the one Hand I need raveneye and the app to control the Gimbal. But lets say, I walk around with the Gimbal, control it by hand, then I can send teh Videostream live to a desk and record it or mix it with other Sources to create a Livestream / Liveshow that can be recorded or displayed for the audience.
I have never done this, but it might be a scenario.

What I also found is that the Documentation /Description of the ports is quite few. I would Love something like 'This port is not a real USBC Port, It only Provides the CAN-Bus to the Focus Motor'.
Or an info if it is possible to charge the Camera through the control port (my camera needs 20W) which means that the batteries are empty quite fast. So a PowerBank that I don't need to mount on the Gimbals top would be great. Otherwise I have to put a cable all around the Gimbals axis with a Ziptie.

I hope someone can at least one Of those Options or Ideas. Pleas let me know if you need further information or explanation. Thank you for your time and Help!

2023-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules