Gimbal Vibration/Calibration Error 40011
638 1 2023-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
keeeegaan
New

Canada

After a short period of no use, my Mavic Air 2 started up with a really violent gimbal vibrations in all three axies. I turned it off quickly and restarted it for it to be nearly completely limp (with the calibration error 40011). When I apply some pressure to the gimbal in towards the rest of the drone (while it is off) and restart it, it will repeat the violent vibrations. Does anyone have any recommendations to fix this issue or a suggestion as to what might have occurred?
2023-8-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. If Error Code 40011 “Gimbal calibration error. Restart aircraft” appears in DJI Fly app, please follow the troubleshooting steps below:

1. Check whether the gimbal protector has been removed before powering on. If not, remove the gimbal protector and restart the aircraft.

2. Check whether the DJI Fly app is the latest version. If not, update the app to the latest version.

3. Remove the microSD card from the aircraft (if any). Go to Settings > Control > Gimbal Calibration in the DJI Fly app.

4. Check whether the aircraft firmware is the latest version. If not, update the firmware to the latest version. If the firmware has been updated to the latest version, we recommend that you could also try to connect DJI Assistant 2 on PC and refresh the latest firmware.
2023-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules