DJI OM 5 real time movement
509 3 2023-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
moto111
lvl.1

Spain

I have the DJI OM 5 and use it with the DJI MIMO app. With Hyperlapse and Timelapse, the gimbal with the lens records a video in motion according to the pre-defined pattern. Now, I need a video that goes through this pattern in real-time and continuously (not shortened). Is there a way to achieve this?
2023-9-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, this function is unavailable but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-9-16
Use props
moto111
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-16 19:18
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, this function is unavailable but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.

Hi! Thank you for getting back to me. I appreciate your prompt response. I understand that the function is currently unavailable, and I'm glad to hear that you'll be passing on this feedback to your developers for evaluation. I'll definitely keep an eye out for any updates
2023-9-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

moto111 Posted at 9-17 14:55
Hi! Thank you for getting back to me. I appreciate your prompt response. I understand that the function is currently unavailable, and I'm glad to hear that you'll be passing on this feedback to your developers for evaluation. I'll definitely keep an eye out for any updates

You are most welcome. If you have other inquiries or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day!
2023-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules