Xreal Air and Inspire 1 HDMI out
725 0 2023-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KC-FPV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 169997 ft
United States

Ok, so I realize the Inspire 1 is discontinued and whatnot, but it’s still a great drone.  Was thinking of getting the DJI Goggles for Inspire 1 FPV fun, but saw the Xreal Air and the HDMI out port on the Inspire 1 and wondered if it would work and also thought it would be so much nicer not to have massive goggles on my head.  

So, short story, it doesn’t work.  I’m able to get some sort of video, but it’s as if it was zoomed in or maybe a quarter of the resolution that the headset can actually do.  

I’m trying to figure out what may be going on and if it’s at all possible to get it to work.  

I’m using the Xreal Air and the Xreal HDMI adapter and plugging a mini HDMI port to the Xreal HDMI adapter, then directly to the USB-C to the glasses.  

Could the problem be with the HDMI version?  Not sure what the mini HDMI hardware version on the inspire controller is.  Also, if there may be a step down or other adapter which may allow this to work.  Any help or insight would be appreciated.  Thanks  
2023-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules