Mavic 3E gimbal protector and prop straps
402 1 2023-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hoarfrost
lvl.4
Flight distance : 705974 ft
Canada

I just purchased a Mavic 3 Enterprise and would like to get a gimbal protector and prop holder like the bra that I have for my Mavic 3.
I notice that the gimbal on the Mavic 3 is restrained when off and doesn't seem to need to be supported, just covered, which is the way the bra works.
However, the gimbal on the M3E is free when the drone is off so it seems like it needs to be restrained somehow by the gimbal protector.
I see that the plastic protector has rubber bumpers in the cutout for the gimbal arms to hold it still when transporting.
Is there a gimbal protector and prop holder that works with the M3E?
I'm not crazy about putting the drone into and out of the Pelican style storage case without a prop holder since the props catch and drag on the foam - I'm afraid I might damage the props.
2023-12-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for sharing your query with us. Unlike the Mavic 3 Enterprise,  the Mavic 3 features a built-in gimbal lock to prevent the 3-axis gimbal and camera from shaking, adding a layer of safety during transportation and storage. Furthermore, the DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise comes with a gimbal protector and protector case for safe storage. We hope you get the best recommendations that you may need. Thank you for your support.
2023-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules