RS 3 peripheral to create Trinity like performance
233 1 2023-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Fr9XqURskd1i
lvl.1

United States

I speak as someone with experience operating Steadicam systems.

I am really impressed with the capability and versatility of a system that blends the Ronin RS 3 and the DigiFoto Thanos Pro 2. It really has the potential to be what many have called a fake Trinity rig.
But there is one important feature that needs to be developed for specifically the RS 3 (not the RS 3 Pro). And that is either a small wireless or wired remote that can be located on the handle of the Thanos Pro 2 that will allow the ability to control the gimbals tilt functions with a thumb stick. There are some devices developed for the RS 3 Pro, but for many of us that equipment is overkill and unnecessary for the camera systems we fly. I would prefer wireless but wired would be OK too. And I believe it's doable since I've seen YouTube videos instructing how to hook up a PS controller to the RS 3.

Whoever invents it will have the appreciation and dollars from the growingt community of "Trinity" users.

2023-12-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for your feedback and genuine review here. We will forward your advice and thoughts to our related teams. Hope they can read it and take it into consideration.
1-1 03:51
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules