Googles 2 not detected by dji assistant 2 consumer
385 1 1-30 22:29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lucadv90
lvl.1

Indonesia

Hi,
I bought just dji goggles 2 (just the dji goggles 2-> no dji avata/motion controller).
I am trying to activate the goggles via dji assistant 2 consumer but THE GOGGLES are NOT detected!!!

I tryed different ways:
-Different OS and Architecture (windows/mac m2/mac intel)
-Different cable

dji assistant is NOT ABLEto detect my goggles!!!
dji assistant is ABLE to detect my o3 air unit!!!

I tried with the dji fly app BUT i need a drone (i have dji mini 3pro) and the motion controller (i have just the dji Rc controller).

Can you please provide me a solution to this problem (workaround or other)?
Do you know when the dji assistant app issue will be fixed?

Best regards,
Luca
1-30 22:29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. We're sorry for the trouble that it may cause you. Currently, the DJI Assistant 2 software doesn't support Mac equipped with an M1/M2 chip. As for Windows computers, you may follow the recommendations below:

1. Make sure to download the correct DJI Assistant 2 software via this link.

2. Make sure the connected device is powered on.

3. Reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 software.

4. Turn off the Firewall. (This step is only for Win.)

5. Replace the USB cable connected to the unit and PC.

6. Install the driver manually, here are the steps: (This step is only for Win.)

① Unplug and plug in the USB cable or use another USB cable. --> In WIN7 or a later system, turn off the antivirus program on the computer. Reinstall DJI Assistant 2. --> Manually re-install the driver.

② Right-click “My Computer” --> “Administration” --> Select “Device Manager”, and check the drivers that should be installed in Windows (as shown in the figure).

7. Please replace the computer if possible.

If you try all the above actionable methods and the connection still does not respond. Please send the units back to us for testing.

I hope this information helps. Thank you for your support.
1-31 22:25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules