DJI mic2, osmo action 4 and snapshot mode
458 4 2-6 11:53
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jbrujah
lvl.1

Germany

Hi,

I just got the DJI mic2, single TX, to use with my osmo action 4. Problem is, when the camera goes to sleep, the mic2 disconnects and when I am pressing the record button and I wake up the camera using the snapshot mode, the mic2 takes a random amount of time to reconnect. Sometimes it connects right away, sometimes it takes over 10 seconds which is bad since I then have over 10 seconds of video, where the mic2 is not connected/recording.

So, please, add an option in the camera’s wireless microphone menu, to have the mic2 remain connected while the camera is in sleep mode, just like with the osmo action GPS remote.

And please allow the camera to remain in sleep mode for more then 30 minutes, ideally configurable by the user, from 30 minutes all the way to never

Tnx

2-6 11:53
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. Rest assured that your concerns will be forwarded to our relevant team for future reference. We thank you for your support.
2-7 22:45
Use props
Aaron Arkless
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Just had the same thing, riding my motorbike hit quick record and it didnt even connect, over my ride i've just lost 3 hours of footage...
2-25 09:40
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

So glad I am not the only one reporting issues like this to DJI.   The Bluettoh  should be turend on, and left on till the user is finished. that is where i see the problem lies. each time its doing what, "Recycling, Discovering a connection.  and that causes spuratic issues
2-25 10:52
Use props
jbrujah
lvl.1

Germany

I just installed and tested with the latest firmware v01.04.05.10. The problem still persist but it is better. With the previous firmware, v01.03.08.20, using the snapshot function, the mic 2 would connect instantly with the camera about 1 out of 5 times. In the other cases it would take a random amount of time to reconnect, and many times over 10 seconds. Now, with the latest firmware it connects instantly about 3 out of 5 times and when it takes more to connect it does it below 10 seconds. So yeah, better but still not reliable.

Again, it would be ideal if there would be an option to keep the microphone connected with the camera (solid blue LED) when the camera goes to sleep. Currently, it's still disconnecting, as in pulsating blue LED.

Is there an option to control the Bluetooth link behavior that I don't know about? Maybe a button combination on the mic2 itself?
3-30 04:04
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules