Light Cut and Pocket 3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansebc1ce0e
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi,

This is my first attempt at using Light Cut with my pocket 3. I can download the footage into Light Cut and then select the footage that I want to use. But when I press 'Next' to move to the next step I get a prompt telling me that the analysis has failed and try again. This part of the process never works and I'm left unable to continue. Am I doing something wrong or is there some sort of fault with the programme?
2-14 04:10
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

This may be just a guess, but the LightCut app can access video both by connecting wirelessly to the memory card inside the camera and first downloading the clips into the phone, then accessing the phone memory. Have you tried if it makes a difference to have the video to be analyzed in the phone's memory instead of accessing it directly from the memory card inside the camera?

I am not entirely sure about this, as I haven't used LightCut or AI editing in general that much, but that was the first theory to pop into my mind.

I hope you find a solution to the problem, whether it is caused by this or something else.
2-14 15:32
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please know that I've sent you a direct message here in the DJI forum for further assistance. Thank you for your understanding.
2-15 00:26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules