256 4 2-18 20:22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
digibud
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7820246 ft
  • >>>
United States

When I plug in my RC controller to USB, the first three green lights pop on all at one time and the fourth light blinks. Then they all go out then it repeats with the first three blinking all at the same time. I’ve not seen this behavior before and I’m waiting to see if it actually will charge all the way. It has not been used for the last six months or so. All of my other chargers and my drones all blink their lights sequentially while they are charging. Any thoughts?
2-18 20:22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello, digibud. Thank you for reaching out. Could you please upload a short video showing the behavior of the RC so we can check it further? We will surely provide you with a response after we review the video. We appreciate your cooperation.
2-18 22:17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, if it is convenient, please change the charging cable plug and try again. The normal charging status is that the four indicator lights flash regularly. If the display status is still the same after you try to replace the charging device, we recommend that you send it back for testing for a detailed review. Thank you.
2-18 22:35
Use props
digibud
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7820246 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-18 22:17
Hello, digibud. Thank you for reaching out. Could you please upload a short video showing the behavior of the RC so we can check it further? We will surely provide you with a response after we review the video. We appreciate your cooperation.

After some time the charging lights began operating normally and it finished charging.  I think it might have something to do with having been unused for several months but now it seems fine. thanks very much.
2-19 09:31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

digibud Posted at 2-19 09:31
After some time the charging lights began operating normally and it finished charging.  I think it might have something to do with having been unused for several months but now it seems fine. thanks very much.

It's our pleasure. Should there be any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
2-20 00:18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules