Switching camera and all settings firmware tip
245 2 3-6 01:12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pepijn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1383189 ft
Netherlands

I shoot in pro mode. and do all camera settings (resolution, frame rate, shutter time, iso, F stop) manual.For the camera I use ND filters to set my shutter time as I desire, but I have to copy all the camera settings manual to the three different lens choises.

When I change the lens on the mavic 3pro, I have to set the settings again. Why are the settings not all the same for all lenses, when I change the lens ?
Yesterday I prepared my settings with the wide angle lens, needed to deliver 1080 shots. I change lenses in flight, and forget to set the resolution again to 1080, so ended up with 4K for the tele lens and 1080 for the wide lens.
The funny thing is that the White Balance setting is the only one for all lenses. Everything else you have to check and do again three times (lens: 1, 3x and 7).
I would like a setting that set's the camera settings (resolution, frame rate, shutter time, iso, F stop) for all lenses the same.

That would be a great improvement in the next firmware.

3-6 01:12
Use props
Eric13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>
Germany

The 3x lens has a fixed f-stop 2.8, the 7x lens has a fixed f-stop 3.4.
That means settings made in the 1x Hasselblad camera settings (f/2.8-f/11) become obsolete when you switch to the other lenses.
3-7 02:10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Pepijn. Thank you for reaching out. Due to the different hardware configurations of the three lenses, it is not possible to use the same parameters for all three lenses to achieve the same shooting effect.
3-8 00:37
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules