Naza M-lite question ?
8855 12 2014-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tboshkov
New

Bulgaria

Hello I use Naza M-lite on quad with Spektrum DX6i and hobby king 6 chanel dms2 receiver with fail safe and I have one problem when I use forced fail safe or switch off the transmitter naza goes to fail safe but when I
regain signal i can't control naza it still go landing (set by me) but on led I can switch the modes gps att man but no control and it is from naza or I don't know so can you help me with this?
2014-9-17
Use props
zhanyiduo
lvl.1

United States

Hi, Can you tell me how to setup the failsafe? I am also using a spectrum transmitter, however since the receiver has the failsafe function, the naza cannot detect the signal lost. I assume it is because when the receiver is in the failsafe, it continues providing output signal to naza, so naza cannot tell whether it is in failsafe or not.

Can you tell me how you setup your transmitter/naza?

Thanks
2014-9-17
Use props
zhanyiduo
lvl.1

United States

for your problem, according to the manual, if you were in GPS Mode before turn off your tx, "you need to switch the TX mode switch to ATTI, if the receiver is connected, then you will regain control."
2014-9-17
Use props
Sickness
New

Bulgaria

Zhanyiduo search in youtube how to set up failsafe .They are a plenty of videos.
2014-9-17
Use props
Blade_Strike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Only spectrum ar7000 v2 or above support programmable failsafe.
2014-9-17
Use props
jcampen
lvl.1

Malaysia

This is correct. "for your problem, according to the manual, if you were in GPS Mode before turn off your tx, "you need to switch the TX mode switch to ATTI, if the receiver is connected, then you will regain control."

If you switch out of GPS mode into ATTI it should regain control and then back into GPS, it should regain GPS control. Make sure when you switch out, to leave it there for about 5 seconds before switching it back.
2014-9-20
Use props
buddhi3665
New

Sri Lanka

im using Naza M Light with GPS for my Quardcopter  it is suddenly goes to up side down and crash (GPS Att mode)... some times it is on hover with attitude mode suddenly copter goes to right side and crash cant control on this is time and it is same me for every times when I hover.
I fixed it to Hexa copter too with different esc's and moters.. but the issue is same

Im using Turnigy 9X with FrSky DJT 2.4Ghz Combo Pack for JR w/ Telemetry Module & V8FR-II RX
Mystery 30A ESC's
Turnigy D2836/9 950KV Brushless Outrunner Motors
2150 30C Lipo
1045 Props

help me some one to solve this pls...
2014-9-23
Use props
DJI-Howard
lvl.3

China

buddhi3665 Posted at 2014-9-24 12:54
im using Naza M Light with GPS for my Quardcopter  it is suddenly goes to up side down and crash (GP ...

Hi buddhi3665,

If the gain setting can not fix the up and down issue, please help to ask the dealer for testing with a new FC so that we can exclude one of the system`s issue.
If that is the FC system`s issue, please send it back to repair.
Regarding to the fly right when hovering issue, is it fast? or kind of drift to right(which is a normal condition in atti mode).
2014-9-24
Use props
buddhi3665
New

Sri Lanka

hi DJI-Howard,

tnx for your kind help, It  has default gain comes with Naza M Light (I'm try with F450 and F550 Frames) still I did not changed any gain values   hovering is normal. I'm trying to copter hover on Atti mode and  it will drift to right side after few minutes. If Im using GPS mode and after few minutes copter gone upside down and crash. any way will try with changing gain values...  

I brought Naza M Light from our local dealer and he wanna takes few weeks to check this badly...
2014-9-24
Use props
DJI-Howard
lvl.3

China

buddhi3665 Posted at 2014-9-24 19:20
hi DJI-Howard,

tnx for your kind help, It  has default gain comes with Naza M Light (I'm try with  ...

Thanks for the details,

For upside down crash, it is rarely caused by gain issue, please double check each motor`s rotating direction , MC and GPS mounting way and the coprt type in the assistant software.
2014-9-27
Use props
buddhi3665
New

Sri Lanka

hi Howard,

I return to my Local dealer to fix this error with my broken arms(coz always after hover few minutes copter is drift to left side and crash ) ,
But in local dealer has no good response for my issue . (Now it is reached 2 weeks) . I brought my Naza M light combo from this local dealer and as a genuine buyer of DJI Im so unhappy with this and my local dealer ask me video of crash.....?

DJI Naza M Lite on ebay  around USD167/- but I brought from dealer LKR :35000/- (USD 269.2)

Im so unhappy with this service (As a DJI buyer is this  the service and warranty of this brand...?) Chinese other brads are  so cheap and no warranty do we have to move for no warranty product ...? now as a DJI buyer I have same Chinese  no warranty product experience now with DJI ..........
2014-10-29
Use props
sergneri
lvl.1

United States

buddhi3665 Posted at 2014-10-30 13:55
hi Howard,

I return to my Local dealer to fix this error with my broken arms(coz always after hove ...

A fellow had exactly the same problems with his AFRO ESCs, which he fixed by making sure ground wires were connected to all the ESCs and the NAZA, which he did not do thinking a common ground would not be needed.
2014-10-30
Use props
Jeff Nixon
lvl.1

Australia

I cannot get my Spectrum Die to communicate with the Naza Lite Flihjt controller.  The Radio is bound to the receiver. In fast the throttle output to the ESC controllers easily operate the motors.  This tells me the Tx and Rx , motors and ESCs are all good, but Naza - despite all connections being correct - do not like it.  The Naza software keeps telling me there is a configuration error, but I haven idea what that means.
2019-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules