Feature request: Show realtime ISO value/exposure time
184 1 4-12 22:33
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KLL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 285154 ft
Romania

I'd like to request a new feature: to show in realtime ISO value and exposure time on the screen like on dslr/mirrorless (you name it) cameras, without having to slide the right menu and go to Exposure to find it. This would help me (and others) in knowing:- when to change the ND filter while having the device set for recordings (because for videos I use the rule: exposure time set fixed to  1 / 2 * fps ). I'd like to keep my ISO under a certain limit, depending on the environment.
- when to switch to low light mode because ISO would be too high for my taste. ( I had a recent vacation where I did not use low light at all, but went 4k60fps with ISO limited to max 1600, and in some specific and rare locations the quality of the video was sub-par for my taste, although on the little screen it was not obvious that I would not like it)
- how steady should my arm be when trying to take a picture, because sometimes the exposure time can be greater than my patience and I get blurry pictures ( I know that taking pictures is not the main point of Osmo Pocket 3, but I do use it for pictures in specific cases)

I know that these settings are already available somewhere, but it is cumbersome to get there.

These values don't need to be updated everytime they change, but once every 0.5s or 1s (or other value configurable in Settings) would be fine, if it can be observed that these updates would consume more battery than needed for the value they provide.

4-12 22:33
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. We appreciate your suggestion and would like to assure you that we are committed to providing the best user experience. Your valuable feedback will be promptly forwarded to the relevant team for a thorough evaluation. Thank you for your continued support.
4-13 02:14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules