Phone as monitor/tap focus
257 1 4-12 21:10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SilentD1
lvl.2
Denmark

Its a huge huge missed opportunity that you cant use a phone with this system to tap focus, instead of that small 1 inch screen on the grip handle. Or even give us a small lightweight 4 - 5 inch usb or wireless monitor of some sorts not bigger than a phone with touch functionality, (not that big bulky thing you got) that can be placed wherever you want on your rig, to control everything within the DJI ecosystem. Heck even the flip monitor from the osmo pocked would work.
What I need is a way to control AF and active track while running a gimbal with dual handle, All I have available is my left thumb.

Right now I have a phone attached right next to my left handle on the rig, which is connected to my camera focus system, close enough so I can tap the screen with my thumb.

With the DJI focus pro I could extend functionality to the RS4 pro, and use that to select focus subject, and gimbal active track at the same time with one finger while having a screen large enough to see whats going on.

You already have that functionality, The RS4 pro can do it all, but its missing a monitor large enough to see details, and small enough to be used on a gimbal. The inbetween of a 1 inch handle screen and the way too big and bulky transmission high bright monitor. A phone sized/weight monitor with a sunhood would be perfect
4-12 21:10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. We appreciate your suggestion and would like to assure you that we are committed to providing the best user experience. Your valuable feedback will be promptly forwarded to the relevant team for a thorough evaluation. Thank you for your continued support.
4-14 01:40
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules