Flat or curved?
207 7 4-23 10:24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AdrakaKozirol
lvl.1
Indonesia

Is the back of the Pocket 2 supposed to be flat or curved? I have a sneaking suspicion that mine has developed a curve due to the battery (possibly) swelling. In other words, can your unit do this against a flat surface?

Pocket 2 on glass

Pocket 2 on glass
4-23 10:24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, AdrakaKozirol. Thank you for reaching out. We'll confirm with our relevant team if this is normal or not. We'll keep you posted.
4-25 05:27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, AdrakaKozirol. Please check my DM regarding the topic we discussed. Thank you.
4-26 07:12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, AdrakaKozirol. Thank you for patiently waiting. Can you please provide more photos for us to confirm? Our relevant team can't confirm if there is an issue with the photo you have provided since there is a slight curve on the back of the product. Also, can you please confirm if there is any abnormal phenomenon, especially battery usage?
4-28 20:12
Use props
Aavis
First Officer
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Bottom accessory and DOA Handle are also curved and there are no batteries. P2 back is curved.
4-28 22:42
Use props
AdrakaKozirol
lvl.1
Indonesia

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-28 20:12
Hi, AdrakaKozirol. Thank you for patiently waiting. Can you please provide more photos for us to confirm? Our relevant team can't confirm if there is an issue with the photo you have provided since there is a slight curve on the back of the product. Also, can you please confirm if there is any abnormal phenomenon, especially battery usage?

Here are a couple of photos that hopefully capture the curve (if anything the top seems curvier).

I don't want to confuse the issue but as far as abnormal phenomena go, recently I got purple stripes on video (a known issue) in conjunction with recording stopping and restarting on its own when shooting outdoors. But indoors I haven't had this problem, so I'm guessing it was a temperature issue.
4-28 23:08
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

AdrakaKozirol Posted at 4-28 23:08
[view_image][view_image]
Here are a couple of photos that hopefully capture the curve (if anything the top seems curvier).

Thank you for the additional photos and details. I'll forward this to our relevant team and get back to you once we receive an update.
4-30 06:00
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

AdrakaKozirol Posted at 4-28 23:08
[view_image][view_image]

Hi, AdrakaKozirol. Please check my DM regarding the topic we discussed. Thank you.
5-1 06:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules