IF your Camera IS Not Moving with the control wheel
10977 11 2015-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rayrokni
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8139875 ft
United States

If your camera does not respond to the control wheel!!!

go to gimbal advanced settings, there you will see 3 configurations. under each configuration you will see "Gimbal Pitch Smooth (0-30).
If this is set to 30 or near 30, the wheel will not have any effect. turn it down to around 20. The wheel should now control the gimbal pitch (or move the camera up and down).

This setting appeared after the app upgrade to 2.3.0 (IOS)

Hope it helps some of you experiencing non moving camera after update!!
2015-10-6
Use props
Joe Blow
lvl.3
Flight distance : 417149 ft

Colombia

Good catch Ray..........
2015-10-7
Use props
rayrokni
Second Officer
United States

Joe Blow Posted at 2015-10-7 16:56
Good catch Ray..........

Thank you RF.
Happy flying
2015-10-7
Use props
ag0n
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Interesting.  My gimbal had no problem.  Running 30 on smoothing and 2.3.0.  Guess it isn't a problem on Android right now.
2015-10-7
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

As always, only useful advises  from Ray!  
2015-10-7
Use props
rayrokni
Second Officer
United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-10-8 11:46
As always, only useful advises  from Ray!

Hey Tim, thanks. It's probably an isolated problem but in case it is happening on iOS devices I thought it might help a few.
Thanks
2015-10-7
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

My gimbal pitch wheel still works at thirty, they all do.
It's a setting for following a running snail... ;-)
Yes, it's an advantage to slow down the gimbal wheel.
But at that slowest speed it takes 50-50 vision to notice it crawl.
I must be an eagle eye. Hehe

RedHotPoker

2015-10-7
Use props
djiuser_9L5sVlc4eRvK
lvl.2

United States

What app are you using? And would you know how to do this on a dji fpv drone and controller? Since update, only my 3 position switch works with camera gimbal. Not the wheel...im using the Grey dji fpv controller.
2023-10-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_9L5sVlc4eRvK Posted at 10-12 20:43
What app are you using? And would you know how to do this on a dji fpv drone and controller? Since update, only my 3 position switch works with camera gimbal. Not the wheel...im using the Grey dji fpv controller.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please perform the Remote Controller Calibration via the Goggles and check whether the sticks and the dial (wheel) are working? Make sure to update the drone, goggles, and remote controller's firmware to the most latest version to avoid issues. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-10-19
Use props
Jacksonsmith023
lvl.1

Pakistan

If your camera isn't responding to the control wheel, check the gimbal advanced settings. Look for "Gimbal Pitch Smooth (0-30)" under each configuration. If it's set to 30 or near 30, the wheel won't work. Adjust it to around 20, and your wheel should control the gimbal pitch (camera movement up and down). This setting came with the app upgrade to 2.3.0 (IOS). Hope this helps if you're experiencing camera issues after the update!
2023-11-6
Use props
ANORD LYIMO
New

Tanzania

My drone spark dji its wifi does not show up so as i can conect to my mobile
2-17 23:54
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

ANORD LYIMO Posted at 2-17 23:54
My drone spark dji its wifi does not show up so as i can conect to my mobile

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please make sure to input the correct password when connecting via WiFi. You may find the WiFi SSID and password inside the battery compartment of the aircraft. If the issue persists, please try to reset the WiFi SSID of the DJI Spark and check if there are changes to the issue. You may refer to the tutorial video posted below for your reference. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2-18 04:04
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules