Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
1240 3 2015-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
njabinc
lvl.2

United States

Can anyone tell me how one contacts the moderator privately. Preferably a PM. Thank you.

2015-11-26
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Unfortunately there is no PM moderator function on this forum.  You can tell me here, i'll do my best to help you!
2015-11-26
Use props
njabinc
lvl.2

United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-11-27 14:28
Unfortunately there is no PM moderator function on this forum.  You can tell me here, i'll do my bes ...

Hello Tim and thank you for the quick response. Although I felt this situation might be better handled privately a display of full transparency could also be more productive. I was hoping to have a discussion with Tahoe Ed as he felt something I posted deserved deleting for "Malicious irrigation". I respect both the job he is tasked with and him for his wealth of knowledge, experience, and endless willingness to help others. That said I strive to be of unquestionable integrity and tend to call things as I see them good or bad. I have never taken the position of DJI basher or blind cheerleader either. I believe that DJI has positioned itself as the leader in an industry experiencing exponential growth, a large part of which directly attributed to the products and efforts of DJI themselves. I also believe to a certain degree DJI found itself unprepared for the rate of said growth which resulted in many cases of horrible customer service, extremely unreasonable service times experienced, failures to keep product release timelines, and not yet provided predicted functionality on all platforms. All of which has clearly shown continued improvement. Since joining the UAV community both here and on Inspirepilots.com I have generally encouraged reasonable expectations due to the aforementioned situations and have regularly expressed favorable opinions of DJI. I am a multi-product purchaser and have been negatively affected by two of my purchases including my most recent and largest transaction without yet having a resolution since 11-8-15. The facts cast an unfavorable light upon DJI and their manufacturing and sales policies. My intention in seeking a discussion with Ed is to learn what line he feels I crossed in my post given its undeniable factual basis and that the tenor displayed was of hope for DJI to display moral integrity in handling the situation with honorable practices to prevent the production of fodder for the ever increasing vocal detractors. I have remained for the most part silent as one of the largest retailers in the United States has continued to report to me in writing now mulitple times that they have been unable to receive credible information or assistance to resolve the obvious inequity and continue to apologize and promise a resolution at all costs. There are many extremely high visibility venues available to someone with an intention to sensationalize this situation during the most lucrative retail environment experienced yearly. None of which I have in any way entertained. My sincere concern is that by the deletion of my post there begins to be the impression that there may be a monumental conspiracy to defraud that I truly hoped was in no way possible or probable. I felt and still feel that transparency in the handling of such a situation would provide the absolute proof if DJI's corporate integrity and silence those who would benefit or enjoy the besmirching of the company. I hope for a chance to hear from and understand Ed's position and even more so look forward to a positive resolution to the issues surrounding the acquisition of my Inspire 1 PRO and the equipment that purchase entitled me to that I have yet to receive.
2015-11-27
Use props
njabinc
lvl.2

United States

Tim I find it unfortunate and incredibly insulting that you, Ed, and DJI find both what I've communicated and the overall situation that they've created not worthy of a response to me but more importantly a statement publicly to address this incredibly significant situation from a promised equipment performance standpoint and even more importantly a gauge of corporate integrity or lack thereof. Unfortunately it appears the only resolution will be found through Newton's third law which I have felt and continue to feel is unnecessary considering the readily available and easily performed remedies for this unfortunate situation.
2015-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules