1595 19 2016-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
weloveaerial.co
lvl.2

Germany

Untitled-2-01.jpg

Dear DJI Community,

3 Months ago I decided on purchasing the Phantom 3 Professional. Going from motion / graphic arts back to film from a different perspective motivated me to get together with a few friends from Film school back in the day and start a non-profit/no-ads community content based website. WeLoveAerial showcases the best aerial community footage from around the world, provides gear reviews, Tutorials, and drone news. It is not a "side-project" and we treat it very seriously as there are a few aerial imaging sites available that in our eyes don't provide the user experience we try to provide. Obviously we are still at the beginning of our journey and will continue to invest into making the platform something you love. As the Phantom 3 series are probably the best selling prosumer drone we decided to communicate the launch here first and start a "soft launch" of our website with the DJI P3P community. We would love to hear back from you here or via e-mail regarding feature requests and / or change requests to optimize accordingly!

Thanks in advance for your feedback and Thanks DJI for enabeling old friends to get back together and share a passion!
We have also set-up a Aerial livechat for you guys where we can connecte 24/7 via Slack

2016-2-15
Use props
Tintin
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Great idea! Great site! Alles Gute!
2016-2-15
Use props
weloveaerial.co
lvl.2

Germany

Tintin Posted at 2016-2-15 20:11
Great idea! Great site! Alles Gute!

Thanks allot! Vielen Dank! Anything you want us to add ? the Tutorial section is coming in the next few weeks as were busy filming for that
2016-2-15
Use props
microcyb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1095955 ft
United States

Awesome, will take a look.
2016-2-15
Use props
WeLoveAerial
lvl.2

Germany

microcyb Posted at 2016-2-15 20:21
Awesome, will take a look.

Thanks for your time! looking forward to your feedback!
2016-2-15
Use props
microcyb
lvl.4
United States

WeLoveAerial Posted at 2016-2-15 14:24
Thanks for your time! looking forward to your feedback!

OK so ripped into your site, and here are my suggestions.
Add in new sections: How to for drones, and how to for video editing, and user videos.

Many advanced user already have the knowledge how to mod, use, or change up their drone, but would help to include knowledge for the newbies (such as Tom's Tech Time)

People would love to know how to edit, add, music (edit music) and find plug in for video editing. Also finding the right editing software for their time/budget.  So giving reviews on editing software and templates would be great.

Last, just like DJI, have a section for the best user video.  The ones you have now are awesome and so excited to see more.

In short, I really like what you have and if you need any help, just let me know.
2016-2-15
Use props
WeLoveAerial
lvl.2

Germany

microcyb Posted at 2016-2-15 20:58
Add in new sections: How to for drones,  ...

Hi Microcyb! Thanks for your feedback ! Good news for you: Post production workflow tutorials etc are coming in the next few weeks as were busy filming for that ( its actually one of our focuses )    

Like with DJI we do have a section for that its called the "Highlight of the Month" you can see it here: http://www.weloveaerial.com/hotm/

I will take the feedback to the rest of the team!
2016-2-15
Use props
microcyb
lvl.4
United States

Nice that you created this. I was thinking of changing one of my sites for drones, but glad you beat me.
2016-2-15
Use props
WeLoveAerial
lvl.2

Germany

microcyb Posted at 2016-2-15 21:19
Nice that you created this. I was thinking of changing one of my sites for drones, but glad you beat ...

if you are interested in creating content, join the Slack channel and lets have a chat! were always ready for input there 24/7
2016-2-15
Use props
Tintin
lvl.2

United Kingdom

microcyb Posted at 2016-2-15 19:58
Add in new sections: How to for drones,  ...

I use 'iMovie' (£3.99 in the App Store) for editing my videos.. There is absolutely nothing this app does not have. It's pretty incredible and to be honest I would happily pay much more for it!
2016-2-15
Use props
WeLoveAerial
lvl.2

Germany

Tintin Posted at 2016-2-15 22:03
I use 'iMovie' (£3.99 in the App Store) for editing my videos.. There is absolutely nothing this  ...

iPad or iPhone ? or on your mac ?
2016-2-15
Use props
Tintin
lvl.2

United Kingdom

WeLoveAerial Posted at 2016-2-15 21:30
iPad or iPhone ? or on your mac ?

On my iPad mini 2 and my iPad 4.
2016-2-15
Use props
WeLoveAerial
lvl.2

Germany

Tintin Posted at 2016-2-15 22:34
On my iPad mini 2 and my iPad 4.

I suppose you use the 720p versions from the downlink or do you edit 4k footage on the iPad :O
2016-2-15
Use props
Tintin
lvl.2

United Kingdom

WeLoveAerial Posted at 2016-2-15 21:37
I suppose you use the 720p versions from the downlink or do you edit 4k footage on the iPad :O

When I have created a movie I always save it in 1080p. Works for me!
2016-2-15
Use props
WeLoveAerial
lvl.2

Germany

Tintin Posted at 2016-2-15 22:45
When I have created a movie I always save it in 1080p. Works for me!

Cool, would be interesting what workflow you exactly follow, maybe you would like to write an article on itfor our site ?
2016-2-15
Use props
Tintin
lvl.2

United Kingdom

WeLoveAerial Posted at 2016-2-16 06:44
Cool, would be interesting what workflow you exactly follow, maybe you would like to write an arti ...

Thanks for the offer but writing is not my thing!
2016-2-16
Use props
Mauro Pagliai
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35365551 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Wonderful idea and website! +1! Beautiful puppy too
2016-2-17
Use props
WeLoveAerial
lvl.2

Germany

Mauro Pagliai Posted at 2016-2-17 19:37
Wonderful idea and website! +1! Beautiful puppy too

Thank you so much Mauro! Have you noticed anything we have missed that you would love to see ?
Haha the dog is so loud and annoying though even though she's awesome!
2016-2-17
Use props
Mauro Pagliai
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35365551 ft
  • >>>
Italy

WeLoveAerial Posted at 2016-2-17 14:39
Thank you so much Mauro! Have you noticed anything we have missed that you would love to see ?
Ha ...

Of course. I've missed my videos!
2016-2-17
Use props
WeLoveAerial
lvl.2

Germany

Mauro Pagliai Posted at 2016-2-18 01:38
Of course. I've missed my videos!

You can add your video / tutorial / article to our site via our Share Page looking forward to your content!
2016-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules