DO NOT buy non-DJI Phantom 3 battery from Bangood.com!!!
9093 44 2016-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thegrindlab
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1375846 ft
  • >>>
United States

FAS1 Posted at 2016-4-19 23:29
OK then. So I have had some time now using this knockoff battery using the Litchi app. As of todays  ...

Thanks for posting your stats.
2016-4-21
Use props
FAS1
lvl.4

United States

My pleasure. Hope it gives people the information needed to make an educated decision on what to purchase.
2016-4-21
Use props
rayrokni
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8139875 ft

i wouldnt buy a non dji battery from anyone at all
2016-4-21
Use props
FAS1
lvl.4

United States

rayrokni Posted at 2016-4-22 03:01
i wouldnt buy a non dji battery from anyone at all

I agree. I won't be buying any other. An expensive lesson for me.
2016-4-23
Use props
FAS1
lvl.4

United States

Annnnnd...we're done. Chinese knock-off battery is no more. I used it today down to 36% and pulled it. As expected, the time to get to 36% was maybe 10 minutes tops. Started out @ 97%. it was warm, NOT hot. I then used my DJI original battery, which has a few more charging cycles under its belt. I used it down to 37%. I didn't fly my 3rd (DJI brand) battery. Came home and charged (using the 57-watt OEM charger) the DJI battery 1st. When it finished, I charged the knock-off battery. Then I went back outside flying.

This time, I used my freshly charged DJI battery and flew a 15 minute waypoint mission. Battery was 57%. I buzzed around some in atti and took it down to 39% when I pulled it. I began to insert the freshly charged knock-off battery and it fit rather snugly, almost needing to force it in the battery opening. Didn't notice at 1st but, well, the battery is now all puffed out. Completely unusable and unsafe.

So I basically threw away $100...I believe they are selling now for $86/ea. I paid $96-$98, something like that, when I bought mine in March.

So there you have it, buy the knock-off batteries at your own risk, but you've been warned.

Fake on right

Fake on right

Fake on right

Fake on right

Fake on left

Fake on left

Fake on left

Fake on left
2016-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now