Connection between radio and tablet
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
semir444
lvl.1

Poland

Helllo.

On my old  tablet Medion Lifetab e10320, when devices are connected with cable, after turning on the radio DJI GO app turns on automatically and I got connection with drone.

On my new tablet Medion Lifetab P8912 when devices are connected with cable, after turning on the radio - my tablet is charging , DJI Go app does not turns on automatically. When I go manualy to dji go app I see that I don't have connection with drone (even when the djigo app is turned).
One way to connect drone with tablet is to disconnect the cable and connect it again, then app starts automatically and I have connection with drone (I can go fly)

Old tablet - android 4.2 or 4.4 (I dont remember)
New tablet is 5.02 android.

Usb debuging is ON
Tablet with root acces

I dont want to disconnect the cable and connect it again every time I want to fly (risk of damage to socket)

any ideas how to fix this problem ?

2016-3-17
Use props
firefox13
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2818284 ft
Croatia

my problem too
2016-3-17
Use props
semir444
lvl.1

Poland

Can enybody help us with this problem ? (I think it is DJI GO App issue)

Maybe DJI Support ?
2016-3-18
Use props
Hawks100
lvl.4
Flight distance : 134580 ft
United Kingdom

Can you just not press DJI GO App manually,if it doesn't connect, unplug from tablet end, not remote end.
My old 7" Samsung connected auto, but my 10" Samsung note doesn't. It is a pain that it won't connect Automatically.
2016-3-18
Use props
semir444
lvl.1

Poland

What version of android do You have in samsung 7" and what in samsung note 10" - the same ?
2016-3-18
Use props
firefox13
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2818284 ft
Croatia

semir444 Posted at 2016-3-18 20:24
What version of android do You have in samsung 7" and what in samsung note 10" - the same ?

you have to write in Medion it 's their fault , maybe it resolved that with the new firmware
2016-3-18
Use props
semir444
lvl.1

Poland

medion didn't exist anymore.... firm was bought by Lenovo
2016-3-19
Use props
semir444
lvl.1

Poland

any ideas ?
2016-3-26
Use props
mhardgrave
lvl.1

United States

I have an iPad and iPhone and have to do this too! Very frustrating.  I drove 50 miles this morning to catch a sunrise and it would not connect! No flying for me. I went home and there was a new update in the last 12 hours.  I updated and it works.  I have had to do this twice so far since I have owned the P3P, and that's only been a few weeks.
2016-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules