Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Transmitter Radio Green light not Red after upgrade. No X1 control
1219 2 2016-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tom.breathnach
lvl.2
Flight distance : 144649 ft
Ireland

Hi I'm not sure where to post this as it could apply to many of the controlers.

I calibrated my radio last night using the Phantom RC software, I noticed there was on upgrade available. - I am using a old style 2.4Ghz DJ6 controller with a zenmuse hd-3d.

Afer the upgrade the light on the from panel now turns to green NOT red as it always had. All channels expect the X1 channel for the gimbal are working. The X1 is responding in both the Phantom 2 (in Naza mode) and the RC software, only that it is not moving the gimal.

The gimbal is fine, actually changing the limits, and re powering the phantom adjusts the limits.

I've tried lots of times to recalibrate, but there is still no response.

I am guessining that the change in the led light on controller is an indication of the problem but I cant after lots of searching find any solutions....

Any advice much appriceted.

2016-6-3
Use props
gil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

I recall having similar problems and what ended up correcting the problem was calibrating the transmitter without software.

(This is also posted as a separate thread under
TRANSMITTER CALIBRATION WITHOUT SOFTWARE)
2016-6-4
Use props
datincan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 144649 ft
United Kingdom

gil Posted at 2016-6-4 14:15
I recall having similar problems and what ended up correcting the problem was calibrating the transm ...

Ah thanks, I replied to you in another post, I actually have done this calibration many times - no joy...thanks a lot )
2016-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules