Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
s.gravit
lvl.3
Flight distance : 43074 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi ,
in the stand alone version of the H3-3D guimball it's imposible to set smother action when you play with the guimball rc control .
This option to slowdown the speed is avaible on the f2 h3-3d guimball but not the stand alone with GCU version.
I have a phantom with h3-3d and another hexacopter with the H3-3D, would like to have the same seting on the two machine.

I know that we can do a slow command on a channel on some radio but all of the RC havn't this capacity.

This will be a great improvement for every one.

Thks

2014-9-17
Use props
lennyschway
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1708412 ft
United States

I totally agree!
I have installed the H3-3D Gimbal on my Multirotor which uses the very expensive A2 Flight Controller. I am very disappointed that the option to adjust the Gimbal Tilt Gains is non existent. This feature is an absolute necessity for shooting any kind of professional video.

This is really a huge oversight guys!!

2014-9-17
Use props
s.gravit
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

Yup , confirm that it should be run on A2, Wk , and naza serie....
2014-9-18
Use props
Vulcanator
lvl.1
Canada

Huge over site! Horrific actually. If anyone at DJI reads these forums, take the day or two it would take, AND FIX IT!... I will now go back to beating my head against a wall.
2014-9-20
Use props
Tazdevil
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

Vulcanator Posted at 2014-9-21 01:36
Huge over site! Horrific actually. If anyone at DJI reads these forums, take the day or two it would ...

lool

let's start a mondial wall head bumping like the water ice challenge...
2014-9-22
Use props
DJI-Terry
lvl.2

China

Guys, will report and put this request in R&D list.
2014-9-22
Use props
lennyschway
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Terry Posted at 2014-9-23 10:34

Thanks Terry..
Are you the Same Terry who helped us get the Phantom 2 Beta 3.05 firmware started?
2014-9-23
Use props
DJI-Terry
lvl.2

China

Yes,,   ,
2014-9-23
Use props
Tazdevil
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

Thanks a lot Terry

Happy Customer , good service, equal happy DJI rebuyer
2014-9-24
Use props
lennyschway
lvl.3
United States

s.gravit Posted at 2014-9-18 21:15
Yup , confirm that it should be run on A2, Wk , and naza serie....

I spent a lot of money on an A2 setup and the H3-3D should have the same option as the Phantom 2 to allow Tilt control customizations.
I just assumed (Mistake) that a Professional Flight Controller and H3-3D Gimbal with GCU would allow for the tilt level and gain settings.

The H3-3D Gimbal is used professionally along with other Gimbal and Camera Systems. To not have customization of the Tilt and even Yaw behaviors on this Gimbal renders it virtually useless for any smooth video tilts during filming.

Very dissapointed about this..
2014-9-24
Use props
lennyschway
lvl.3
United States

I was one of those testers. Thank you for your support on making the Phantom fly straight and making 3.06 a reality.
2014-9-24
Use props
rwade1957
lvl.1
United States

@ DJI- Terry

Please advise if the H3 2D GCU is safe to use on the H3 3D Gimbal, this is the GCU a vendor gave me in the package as he only had the Phantom version of the Gimbal and I wanted the stand alone for my F550.
2014-10-2
Use props
deandejoseph
lvl.2
Flight distance : 32979 ft
Canada

Hi. I hope someone can help me with this question, hopefully DJI will see this and understand there are a LOT of people that have the same issue as I do and finally do something about it.
I purchased an H3-3D standard for use in my flamewheel 550. I'm using the naza m v2 flight controler, all of my hardware has been updated to the latest firmware. I am also using a futaba 8fg super with an r6208sb reciever conected to the naza through sbus as per DJI instructions.
The problem I'm having is the gimbal tilt speed is way too high making video totally unusable while tilting using the right slider on my radio. I've tried everything on the radio to try to dampen and slow the tilt with no success,I've watched videos on this issue(even this one)http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... ;fid=48&lang=en . I just can't get it to work and I know there are many, many others with the same issue by reading their complaints on other forums and blogs.
I've read that the h3-2d gimbal had an easy way to adjust the tilt speed in the naza assistant software. Why is this not an option with the h3-3d and latest naza assistant software? I think DJI really messed up when the abillitity for tilt speed was removed for this otherwise excelent gimbal.
I hope this issue is taken serriously by DJI because a lot of people are buying this setup(fw550, naza, h3-3d) as kind of a stepping stone to better, more expensive professional setups, I know I am. I also hope to continue using DJI products in the future because I am really satisfied with the other DJI stuff I have.
  DJI PLEASE stand behind your hardware so I can keep buying your products. Otherwise I will have to find somewhere else to spend my money.

I sent this to dji yesterday
2014-10-24
Use props
lennyschway
lvl.3
United States

DJI Please add the ability to adjust Tilt Gains on the Stand Alone version of the H3-3D !!!!!!!
I spent a lot of money on my A2 Flight Controller and Zen. H3-3D and I would have expected it to have all the features if not more to fully control all available abilities on the H3-3D Gimbal.

I cannot believe that the Phantom 2 (non Vision) allows adjustment of tilt gains on the H3-3D but non of those options are available to any other platform.

My A2 Flight Controller costs more then the Phantom 2.  Please pressure the Development guys to address this issue.
2014-10-28
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

lennyschway@gma Posted at 2014-10-29 04:33
DJI Please add the ability to adjust Tilt Gains on the Stand Alone version of the H3-3D !!!!!!!
I sp ...

If you are using the A2 you should be able to adjust the tilt gains via your Tx.  This is not possible with the Phantom Tx and is why the function is available in the Assistant.
2014-10-29
Use props
ibobtosh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 476457 ft
Bulgaria

RE: H3-3D stand alone version maj gui upgrade request

I also do support the idea for upgrade ASAP of the current one and only option to just make TILT calibration in the assistant. Also, I am experiencing hibernation issues at the moment, and the level of sensitivity could be also controlled by the GUI, I guess. Flying H3-3D on F450, Naza M V2.
2014-10-29
Use props
emibuffo
New

Italy

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-10-29 20:51
If you are using the A2 you should be able to adjust the tilt gains via your Tx.  This is not poss ...

ok, tilt speed can be adjusted on P2 and on A2;
is there any chance this feature will be implemented in future releases of assistant software for NAZA controllers or directly into the gimbal assistant?
2014-10-29
Use props
lennyschway
lvl.3
United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-10-29 20:51
If you are using the A2 you should be able to adjust the tilt gains via your Tx.  This is not poss ...

I haven't been able to accomplish that on my Futaba T8FGS. I have my tilt controlled by the LS (Left Rear Slider) I have seen people assign an auto tilt to a switch but that is not what i want to do. I just want to slow the speed of my tilt .
2014-10-29
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Futaba has instructions on how to modify servo speed on your Tx.  Google it and you will find how to modify your Tx's settings.
2014-10-29
Use props
lennyschway
lvl.3
United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-10-30 11:35
Futaba has instructions on how to modify servo speed on your Tx.  Google it and you will find how to ...

All the instructions i have found online are only for assigning a toggle switch to automatically tilt the gimbal slowly. Nothing for slowing down the speed of the gimbal tilt as I move the Left Slider  up and down.

2014-10-31
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Try here:

http://futaba8fg.wikidot.com/channel...motor-function
2014-11-1
Use props
Tazdevil
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

I seem a least 80% of the park of rc radio havn't  this function.....

So every one can't do that fonctionnality even with recent radio system

that an eresy that the function is avaible in f2 and not with the stand alone version.....

please make a correction to that function cause the soft already exist, or stop selling this system if it's not usable.....

It should be a one day job for a developer

thanks
2014-11-6
Use props
travis
New

United States

DJI-Terry Posted at 2014-9-23 10:34

Hey Guys,
I have the same issue . . . can't adjust tilt control gain on stand-alone h3-3d (installed on Phantom 1 with Futaba 8FG, BTW). Can't adjust this setting directly in the Assistant software OR even in the Futaba directly.

REALLY need a fix on this, DJI.  You have the setting adjustment for Phantom 2 version in the Assistant software (tilt gain control). . . . GOTTA make that adjustment available for those that have the stand-alone version using it on other crafts. GOT TO. Otherwise, as many have stated, it's NO good for pro work.

Any fix yet??  ETA on a Fix, Terry?
Thanks!
Travis
2014-11-6
Use props
lennyschway
lvl.3
United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-11-2 00:48
Try here:

http://futaba8fg.wikidot.com/channel...motor-function

Link does not exist.
2014-11-8
Use props
fromhell
New

Latvia

DJI, add this option to naza v2, please. It was a big surprise for me, that this option is not available. But there were no word about this issue before I bought this gimbal.
2014-11-8
Use props
Ko2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 88953 ft
Turkey

Hi Everybody,

@ Tahoe_Ed : the link you posted does not exist.
@ DJI-Terry : I belive that everyone at this forum that's writing at this topic is counting on you.

I am using the h3-3d stand alone with naza-m v2. My radio is T8FG as dji support suggested me to buy.
So, since dji officially suggests for its customers to buy t8fg, dji should try to come up with a solution. This solution should not take months also...

We're all looking forward for the good news!

Thanks,
Korhan
2014-11-9
Use props
travis
New

United States

Well, I have a fix . . . if you're using the Futaba T8FGS. Pretty much like this says to do:

http://futaba8fg.wikidot.com/cha ... or-function?lang=en

BUT, I didn't need to do any program mix.  Here's what I did:

In the Linkage menu, under Function . . . for channel 5, I changed it from Gear to Motor. I have them setup as RD for Ctrl, and RS for Trim. Then under Model Menu, scroll to page two for Motor settings, then turn Act to On, and Speed to On (on 2nd page), then change all four values for In/Out to 26 (my magic number for smooth tilt like I like). That's it. Works like a charm.

I'm a total novice on setting up the Futaba . . .my setup came preconfigured initially. Had to do some Deep Digging to get to this level of adjustment (since DJI won't give you the Tilt Gain adjustment in the Assistant software like they have for the Phantom 2 software!).

Hope this helps~
2014-12-4
Use props
hobiehawkrc
lvl.2
United States

Is there ANY outlook for an upgrade to fix this? It has been almost a YEAR now since this gimbal has been out..:@
2014-12-27
Use props
s.hel
New

Germany

Hi DJI Team,
I also have to say, that I'm sad that the Tilt Speed is not a standard Naza-M V2 Assistent setting. I think such a highly priced piece of electronic should have enough settings to fit the customer’s needs. The Community is asking for a tilt speed parameter that even exists already for other setups.
I really hope you guys will take this demand seriously. How hard can it be to copy&paste the code you already have to the Naza-M V2 Software? It looks like DJI is keeping features away on purpose…?!
Not very smart.
Here is a video I found that demonstrates the problem in detail and easy to understand:
2015-1-1
Use props
Topviewpics
lvl.2
Flight distance : 623232 ft
United States

Agreed,
I just bought a Naza V2 + H3-3D and was hoping that all features would be there to use. Why Phantoms have the feature and other multi-copters running $400 electronics cannot? There more I try to go back to using DJI products, the more I get reasons to move away from  you again. PLEASE fix this complaint and add compatibility between Naza  M V2 and Zenmuse H3-3D.
2015-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules