DJI Battery drained overnight without proper use
1061 3 2016-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mVcKyUL3B0mf
lvl.1

Cyprus

I got the DJI mobile yesterday afternoon, I let it charge for 4 hours last night, used it for 5 minutes to make sure everything was working and switched it off. I just got back from work, switched on the DJI and saw the power indicator was blinking red fast. The manual says this is critically lower battery level. I've now plugged in the DJI and its charging but why would the battery drain overnight? Anyone else face a similiar issue?
2016-9-16
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

It must not have been fully shutoff, maybe it was in standby mode.
Tonight fully charge it again and make sure it's charged by looking on the main screen, then hold the power button down for several seconds to make sure it's off and see how it is in the morning.
2016-9-16
Use props
mVcKyUL3B0mf
lvl.1

Cyprus

I'm posting two videos taken one hour apart, first at 1:32pm and the second at 2:34pm:. In that hour the Osmo was switched off completely (you can see how I switched it off) yet the battery level dropped from 75% to 56% in that hour it was off. Any idea why this is happening? I've now taken the battery out and will check again in one hour to see what happens to the battery level with the battery removed from the Osmo.

Video 1 shot at 1:32pm

Video 2 shot at 2:34pm

2016-9-17
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I tried on mine, it's not normal. Once you turn it off, it's off and won't consume any battery.

Please contact support.eu@dji.com to send in yours for an exchange/repair, thank you.
2016-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules