3.10 upgrade problem!
4213 14 2015-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zach.anderson.m
lvl.1

United States

I had just received my phantom 2 with h3-3d in the mail. Installed the gimbal. Plugged it into my computer. I was trying to upgrade my main controller to 3.10, and my computer crashed during the process. I restarted both my computer and the phantom. The phantom beeped when turning on repeatedly. I tried to re-install the firmware. It worked that time, but when I power cycled my phantom it said IMU initization failure [ERROR 25]. The phantom also flashed red-green-yellow repeatedly. Never flown.

How do I fix this?
2015-2-1
Use props
jmanaya
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40840 ft
Venezuela

Hi Ihave the same problem. After upgrade to 3.10 same ligth pattern awating for response! If I know something I contact you

Edit my PC don't crash...
2015-2-1
Use props
RCinParadise
lvl.1

Costa Rica

Main Controller firmware 3.10 has a huge "bug", do not upgrade your ph2.  You will get an IMU initialization error (error 25).  There is a temperature issue that prevent the initialization process to be completed.  If you do a cold star, ph2 will set up correctly.  If you turn it off and try again inmediately, the problem will be there, the leds will be: green-red-yellow.   A new firmware is need it from DJI ASAP.
2015-2-1
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.3

Hong Kong

try hard reset of flight controller as 'gil' posted:
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... age%3D1&lang=en

hope that would help
2015-2-1
Use props
zach.anderson.m
lvl.1

United States

Just got ahold of DJI over the phone. They didn't seem to know about the problem. They offered to allw me to send my phantom in for diagnostics. I think I'll wait it out to Dee if a new firmware version will come out.
2015-2-2
Use props
bwc195.hotmail
New
United Kingdom

I get download error when trying to upgrade to 3.10.
2015-2-2
Use props
k.lower.hotmail
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Unable to upgrade to 3.10 (download error)
Does anyone know why?
Am I still safe to fly?
2015-2-2
Use props
BWJ
lvl.4

Denmark

k.lower.hotmail Posted at 2015-2-3 02:13
Unable to upgrade to 3.10 (download error)
Does anyone know why?
Am I still safe to fly?

You are more than safe, and your bird is still flying don't try to upgrade anything before its safe, you risk to make it into a useless lightshow.
If it isn't ill don't try to cure
2015-2-2
Use props
tower35
New

Canada

There is a temp issue in the IMU ......the only way mine will fly is putting phantom outside in the cold and waiting until phantom is good and cold. Then I can start and not get the red green yellow error 25 .
2015-2-2
Use props
segurasmo.gmail
lvl.1

Portugal

Good afternoon, I also can not download the update main controller to 3:10 in my phantom 2
is always to give error and asks to refresh.

Portugal 02/02/2015
2015-2-2
Use props
fvale.lkcomunic
New

Portugal

tower35@live.ca Posted at 2015-2-3 02:19
There is a temp issue in the IMU ......the only way mine will fly is putting phantom outside in the  ...

Hi,
But The problem was solved?
2015-2-2
Use props
zach.anderson.m
lvl.1

United States

UPDATE:

I think they are aware of the problem. Either there servers went down randomly, or they pulled it due to the ERROR 25 IMU bugs. Sadly, there is no fix for it at this time unless you want to send it in for diagnostics (3-4 weeks turnaround).

I called DJI in LA and they didn't seem to know about the new software but I'm going to wait it out and see if they'll release a new version of 3.10. If not, I'll just send it in for diagnostics, because my phantom was NEVER flown. I took it out of the box and tried to update the software right away.. I guess I have bad luck with DJI.

If you know anything about the issue, or know of any other forums that may be informational to me or others, please post them here.

I will try to keep everyone updated as best as I can.

Thanks,

Zach
2015-2-2
Use props
jeepinocala
lvl.3

United States

zach.anderson.m Posted at 2015-2-3 08:27
UPDATE:

I think they are aware of the problem. Either there servers went down randomly, or they pul ...

It is working fine. Mine would not upgrade until I charged everything up then it upgraded fast no issues at all.
2015-2-2
Use props
jmanaya
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40840 ft
Venezuela

Read this: Recovery after Upgrade to 3.10 the P2. Ihave not try this at this moment but i gonne to in some minutes and post it.
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... age%3D1&lang=en

Thank to zach.anderson.m
2015-2-3
Use props
robjogien.gmail
New

Netherlands

fixed it with de RC software (Phantom RC Assistant Software v1.2) on the download page.http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-2-vision-plus/download

just calibrate
2015-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules