3529 59 2016-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mjlstudios
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have submitted a report to MUFON. Be sure to set the resolution to the highest your cp can handle. Bring the screen to full screen. Watch carefully on the right side of the screen, the objects travels 1 mile in 1/3rd of a second. (about 10,000 mph)

Here is a capture of one of the frames in the video
I made a better clip of this object and added some pics from some of the frames. MUFON has been in contact with me several times per day asking questions and receiving data.

Up date #4
I have been in negotiatins with DEFY Media for the past two days. They saw this video on Youtube and contacted me to offer a substancial advance with future revenues. In the past 10 days it has received 100,000 hits on my channel and got DEFY's attention.
Capture it.PNG
Capture3.PNG
2016-10-26
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I see a stray hot pixel ... a sensor glitch
2016-10-26
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

I reckon it is a high speed blowie.
2016-10-26
Use props
mjlstudios
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

labroides@yahoo Posted at 2016-10-26 20:43
I see a stray hot pixel ... a sensor glitch

would a "hot pixel" move in a video? I can see this object move from the top of the tree line, toward the top of the screen and get larger as it nears my P3P.
2016-10-26
Use props
stephen_carney
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70873 ft
Australia

Saw it, no idea what it was. What is a Mufon?? found out http://www.mufon.com/
Shows at approx 2 sec mark

2016-10-26
Use props
mjlstudios
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Here is the latest update: I just received a call from the investigator at MUFON (mutual UFO network) and they haven't seen a video quite  like this one! They said that it moves at the highest rate of speed they haven't seen before and they are as perplexed as I am. The video is under investigation and is at their lab for analysis. MUFON contacted NASA and told them about my video and now NASA has their copy for investigation and analysis.

Update #4 is on the last page
2016-10-27
Use props
jayjaybean11
lvl.2
Flight distance : 184521 ft
United Kingdom

mjlstudios Posted at 2016-10-27 16:45
Here is the latest update: I just received a call from the investigator at MUFON (mutual UFO network ...

so you think its a ufo?
2016-10-27
Use props
gil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Back when I got my first Phantom 1 and was using a GoPro with no gimbal I too saw these strange streaks flying through my videos and never could figure out what they were.  Same thing when I got the Phantom 2 vision and Vision +.  It wasn't until I got the Phantom 3 and started shooting at 60fps that I was finally able to see that they were just birds... sometimes even spiders floating on silky threads (that was an eye opener!)  But no aliens, ufo's or unusual natural phenomena.  Mostly just birds.
2016-10-27
Use props
stephen_carney
lvl.4
Australia

it seems to grow as it gets closer a it would, its not a shot or anything as there is no ballistic arc, to me it looks odd, and I believe  its an unidentified flying object ............

2016-10-27
Use props
Cetaman
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

mjlstudios Posted at 2016-10-27 05:45
Here is the latest update: I just received a call from the investigator at MUFON (mutual UFO network ...

Aloha mjl,

What ever it is, it has no mass.  To fly that fast and have mass, there would be a significant disturbance of the dense atmosphere even if it was only an inch across.  But at least it is white as one would expect from the heat generated by passing through the dense atmosphere at a 100 foot altitude.  

Still, there should be much more in the way of atmosphere issues if it has mass, i.e. wind or sound.  Even though there is no microphone on the Phantom, people in the area would have reported some serious sound observations.  Such a high speed would also be expected to have also left a trail of water vapor of some sort even if it was in the desert.  Where were you when you made the video?

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-10-28
Use props
mjlstudios
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Cetaman Posted at 2016-10-28 06:42
Aloha mjl,

What ever it is, it has no mass.  To fly that fast and have mass, there would be  ...

I think outside the box! If this object isn't from our world, and is highly advanced in technology, 1000's of years beyond us, I would think it would be able to slip through our atmosphere without effecting the atmosphere and the atmosphere effecting the object! It does have mass. It is a solid object so far is what the pro's know.
2016-10-28
Use props
mjlstudios
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

stephen_carney@ Posted at 2016-10-27 18:30
it seems to grow as it gets closer a it would, its not a shot or anything as there is no ballistic a ...

You are right! A UFO!
2016-10-28
Use props
mjlstudios
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

It is an unidentified flying object (UFO) At this point no one knows what it is.
2016-10-28
Use props
stephen_carney
lvl.4
Australia

there is another video of a similar nature, I am wondering what they are.
2016-10-29
Use props
mjlstudios
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

stephen_carney@ Posted at 2016-10-29 08:44
there is another video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOBQGn7GzLg&feature=youtu.be of a similar nat ...

MUFON and NASA is looking into what I captured on my P3P. Hopefully I will get an answer and I can share it with you all.
2016-10-29
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

I have seen similar things , I think it is a bird, I have seen similar with my system as well, I do belive in UFO's visiting from other dimensions, with the size of all the galaxies we cant be alone.
****Maybe not a bird, moves so fast, perhaps a lens flare or something.  

Just dont think this is contact.

donnie
2016-10-29
Use props
mjlstudios
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Donnie Posted at 2016-10-29 10:31
I have seen similar things , I think it is a bird, I have seen similar with my system as well, I do  ...

Hey Donnie, perhaps you might want to rethink the lens flare. A moving lens flare can happen if the AC was to yaw, then a moving flare can appear. There was nothing above my P3P that moved  to refract the sun light causing a moving lens flare. This object traveled 6200 feet in 1/3rd of a second. I don't believe a bird can fly that fast, not even a bullet! The video is still being analyzed by MUFON and NASA.  I don't think this is a contact either....it didn't stop to say "hi"
2016-10-29
Use props
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looks like the same anomaly that took out the spacex rocket.
2016-10-29
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
United States

mjlstudios Posted at 2016-10-29 11:51
Hey Donnie, perhaps you might want to rethink the lens flare. A moving lens flare can happen if the ...

Flare may not be the right word I am looking for , Like a camera lens anomaly .  Your film is very interesting for sure.  There is much in this Universe we cant begin to comprehend, so it may be something  that we cant understand yet , I did not calculate the speed but Knew it was  very , very  fast.

When My Dad died ( My dads eyes flew open at the moment he died )  I saw this bright multi colored light just above his chest and then disappear , It looked like road heat at a distance and the light was like a prism within it .  I know what I saw, and I was not looking for it , it just happened.  I think that light , frequency and vibration are part of the Universe that we may return to .  I am an agnostic for the most part , and just wonder what the heck did I see, it was amazing.

Question , did it show up on BOTH the SD card AND on the GO APP as well ?   Just wondering .

I hope you can find answers

donnie

2016-10-29
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

mjlstudios Posted at 2016-10-30 00:51
Hey Donnie, perhaps you might want to rethink the lens flare. A moving lens flare can happen if the ...

Of all the possible explanations, I think that an object travelling close to the ground at 12700 mph is about the most unlikely.
2016-10-29
Use props
mjlstudios
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Donnie Posted at 2016-10-29 13:39
Flare may not be the right word I am looking for , Like a camera lens anomaly .  Your film is very  ...

It showed up on both
2016-10-29
Use props
bobasbury
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1140502 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's a moth or other small critter that passed the camera in just a way that gave the illusion of a craft zooming by.  I'm serious.
2016-10-29
Use props
stephen_carney
lvl.4
Australia

thats a fast moth  .....

it is a curious video, will be interested to see what NASA say
2016-10-29
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
United States

I wonder if  a shadow of it could somehow be detected with advanced video software, that would prove the object  was indeed there and not some type of video anomaly .

donnie
2016-10-30
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
United States

bobasbury Posted at 2016-10-29 20:03
It's a moth or other small critter that passed the camera in just a way that gave the illusion of a  ...

I though about that too.  A small insect close to the lens.  I  think this is a good theory as well.

donnie
2016-10-30
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
United States

gil Posted at 2016-10-27 15:24
Back when I got my first Phantom 1 and was using a GoPro with no gimbal I too saw these strange stre ...

I have seen birds as well streak across my screen as well, In this case I dont think birds ( I did at first too ) Now leaning towards small insect close to the lens or camera anomaly   It  is a very interesting video to say the least . ( I would love for Jim Hare to comment, he is an expert in Photography )

I like that we can have a mature discussion about this with all the forum members. Years ago everyone would immediate ostracize the  individual as crazy and that UFO's from other worlds/ dimensions  are impossible  etc.  Now we know the Universe has  Bilions and Billions of stars and galaxies , to think we are the only ones out there is being very narrow minded.  I am not saying this  particular one is from another world but at least we can discuss it without any venom .

What gets me is the Fermi Paradox , basically  if there are billions of Galaxies  BESIDES  our own Milky Way where is everybody?  Maybe we are in the Matrix ........

donnie  
2016-10-30
Use props
mjlstudios
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Donnie Posted at 2016-10-30 08:10
I wonder if  a shadow of it could somehow be detected with advanced video software, that would pro ...

I didn't detect a shadow in the video. Whos to say that this object was able to bend light around it as to not cast a shadow? I do believe there are others out there, some where, who are far more advanced then we are.
2016-10-30
Use props
mjlstudios
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Donnie Posted at 2016-10-30 08:11
I though about that too.  A small insect close to the lens.  I  think this is a good theory as wel ...

Because of the distance this object is first spotted in the video, it would have to be a HUGE bug! Like a VW! You have to remember that this video is being investigated by all agencies affiliated with UFO sightings, including NASA. None of them have suggested a bug, bird, flare, hot pixel, etc. They have suggested that this video does contain something that is flying at an extreme rate of speed that they are not able to identify at this time.
2016-10-30
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

Can you plot its course on a map, maybe interesting to see where it could have come from if going straight
2016-10-30
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
United States

mjlstudios Posted at 2016-10-30 08:45
Because of the distance this object is first spotted in the video, it would have to be a HUGE bug! ...

Keep me posted for sure , I am very Interested .  e-mail  me if it is easier for you, whatever is easiest for you .   

donaldjames1990@gmail.com

thanks

donnie
2016-10-30
Use props
mjlstudios
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2016-10-30 12:39
Can you plot its course on a map, maybe interesting to see where it could have come from if going st ...

This is a copy of the map MUFON wanted that shows the coordinance and flight path.
map1.PNG
2016-10-30
Use props
gil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Donnie Posted at 2016-10-30 08:24
I have seen birds as well streak across my screen as well, In this case I dont think birds ( I did  ...

I would truly love to ask some aliens how they handle THEIR surly teenagers!  

Then again, imagine how our concept of the universe might change if it turns out that all the UFO sighting are simply alien teenagers who have "borrowed" the family spacecraft to get liquored up and buzz around a primitive planet, do some cow tipping and maybe a couple of abductions (along with the requisite anal probing).
2016-10-30
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

gil Posted at 2016-10-31 06:37
I would truly love to ask some aliens how they handle THEIR surly teenagers!  

Then again, imagin ...

I booked my anal probe two weeks ago. It is due this coming Wednesday.
2016-10-30
Use props
stephen_carney
lvl.4
Australia

I'll give it a miss thanks
2016-10-30
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Seen these Awesome unknown flying objects before, like this drone footage.

RedHotPoker

2016-10-30
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

An object travelling at 12,680 mph, or Mach 16, it not just going to appear white, it will be incandescent, the brightness of the sun or better. And it will leave a trail of plasma behind it. I did not see any trace of that.
2016-10-30
Use props
stephen_carney
lvl.4
Australia

Thats if it were from this world, if its alien, then who know.

It could be some form of pulse, weapon or communication, thats the only logical thing I can think of.
To me it looks like a data bit being sent down a wire, but there is no wire.
2016-10-30
Use props
gmccurdy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3 ft

I'll vote for woolly white aphids flying close to the lens.  If this UFO problem goes away after Fall when the bugs go away, then problem solved.
2016-10-30
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
United States

mjlstudios Posted at 2016-10-30 12:45
This is a copy of the map MUFON wanted that shows the coordinance and flight path.

Did you see the other video that Red Hot poker posted, they are similar but at different altitudes.  Very Interesting

donnie
2016-10-31
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-10-30 20:00
Seen these Awesome unknown flying objects before, like this drone footage.

https://www.youtube.com/ ...

Red Hot , thanks for sharing , I wonder what these are?  The second video ( At night )   at night Looked like bats to me, but the first looks like the same phenomena as the OP video.

donnie
2016-10-31
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules