o(^-^)o
bthor49@msn.com This user has been deleted
Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-2-5
Use props
gnixon2015
lvl.4

United States

idk, my phantom flies fantastic ( i have a p2v non-plus).  it may be possible for myself or others around here to help point out potential areas that might be causing your craft problems but we would likely need much more in the way of details to pick apart the problem.  
2015-2-5
Use props
2015-2-5
Use props
Capt. Bill
lvl.4

United States

You will get the same feeling first time you take off a new plane
2015-2-5
Use props
droneflyers.com
lvl.4
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

My Phantom almost never makes it to 15 minutes - at that point it may wobble as it tries to get back to earth or to home point or to somewhere.....

Sounds like a bad GPS lock - which is more possible at home yard due to possible interference. You should try in ATTI mode and see if that wobble goes away - but, of course, after 15 minutes it's a crap shoot. I'd say a 14 minute window is about what most can expect.

If you flew it out of sight already on the first dozen flights you will probably lose it before long. That's just a statement of fact. It's not made for that kind of use and, of course, here in the USA that's against FAA guidelines.

I'm not saying that to be critical of you...just that higher risk = higher chance of early loss.  This craft is designed as a flying camera and will only last if flown very conservatively. If you want to really fiddle, get a plain P1 or a discounted 350QX (as low as $300) and at least you won't feel as bad when it goes out of sight and doesn't come back.
2015-2-6
Use props
ZippyZapp
lvl.2
United States

Did you upgrade the firmware to 3.10? If you did, revert it back to 3.08 as DJI recommended . There is a problem with 3.10.  
2015-2-6
Use props
swomilan.hotmai
lvl.4

Mexico

bthor49@msn.com Posted at 2015-2-6 14:06
I don't know all the terminology u guys use but I'll do my best. Pv2+ flew like a dream for a dozen  ...

Any wind?
Did the wobble happen while descending or while in hover?
What's your current firmware version?
2015-2-6
Use props
gnixon2015
lvl.4

United States

swomilan.hotmai Posted at 2015-2-6 22:20
Any wind?
Did the wobble happen while descending or while in hover?
What's your current firmware  ...

he said in his second post that he kept noticing 'a wobble while in hover'
2015-2-6
Use props
2015-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules