Phantom 4 Pro+ Remote
727 0 2016-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Outta1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46014 ft
United States

I'm confused on why I can't easly share things from the Pro+ remote. Yes it connects to FB but it then wants to share a no image redirecting people to skypixel where they can see the image along with advertisements.

I want to be able to email an image to myself or send it via a wifi only messaging app yet I see no way to download new stuff. I do like how fast I'm connected and do feel safer flying without my phone in the mix but I want to be able to sare. I plug the Pro+ remote into my computer and nothing happens. I get two unaccessable drives that pop up and I end up having to pull the card and simply plug that in. Still I had thought the Pro+ remote was going to give me more options and felxibility not add another step.

Lastly the editing app crashes a lot. I love DJI and they seem to make amazing, amazing things that one must research to reach full potental so I wonder if there is something I'm missing that would allow me to download email and or messaging for quick transfers of pics. Even DropBox, Google Drive or OneDrive would be nice.

I'm probubly the one missing something so if I am please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
2016-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules