Faulty Battery on Christmas Day
754 2 2017-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dh2383
New
United Kingdom

After contacting DJI on Boxing day, trying to send the information they required and having to wait 24hrs for them to say not recieved.  I have over 20 emails where they ignore the fact that the file was not recieved and just send out a template saying we need...before we can deal with you case and only after 12 days they said the file was not being recieved.

After the poor level of customer service I have received from DJI I complained to the dealer who sold me the Phantom 3 drone and I finally got them to replace the battery for me.

If I had not done this and used your procedure which is totally unacceptable and not at all customer friendly I would have a drone that was useless without a working battery since Christmas day for about 25 days.  If you believe that you provide good customer service then you are wrong.  I shall be leaving feedback about my experience with DJI on as many websites as I can to show people that you as a company don’t care about the customer after you have taken their money.

2017-1-8
Use props
Gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Whilst I empathise with your plight I must inform you that DJI is not going to be shaking in their boots over your threat of public disclosure.  Or a bad Yelp review for that matter.  Yeah, their RMA procedure is a bit cumbersome and they do like their paperwork to be neat and tidy but that is how they do it.

I don't want this to sound snarky or preachy, just consider it my semi-Oriental philosophy: "it's only a bad experience if you didn't learn anything"
2017-1-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties. Customer satisfaction is important to us!
Could you please provide me with your ticket number? I'll help to look into it.
2017-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules