Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Inspire 2 Props/Motors issue on the front red prop motor
2194 4 2017-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans30f94b2c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8577454 ft
United States

I have this vibration issue on the front red prop motor similar to this   Hopefully someone can help.

2017-1-18
Use props
Coigreach
lvl.4
Flight distance : 546014 ft
Australia

you'r luck the props fit mine don't even go on.  if you search the forum for tight props you will find loads of replys and solutions
2017-1-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello, it's normal. It will not affect the performance of the aircraft and there's no need to worry about it.
2017-1-19
Use props
Aeriallive
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4054803 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi DJI Mindy, don't say it's normal, because it isn't!

These red 'bad' quick releases creating rollingshutter problems in the image if you leave it this way.
I Will post Some sample footage where you can clearly see the difference. When I add some toilet paper between the gape the wobble in the image is gone!
2017-1-19
Use props
Dr Jon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 463012 ft
Hong Kong

Hi this is a known issue please see the thread "Red Props make rattle noises" it will explain how to fix in the short term and also you need to raise a compliant with DJI CARE and ask for replacement prop sets as i did and now mine Inspire 2 is okay

Ignore the the DJI care saying we dont know about it or the its okay its normal as it NOT and there has been over 20 with similar issues that i know about
2017-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules