Naza V2 green/yellow alternating flash meaning
2407 8 2015-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wkderf
lvl.1

United States

Im having a strange occurrence with my F450, and was wondering if someone could offer some guidance:

sometimes when flying, The LED module will flash yellow and green in an alternating pattern for about 5 seconds.

The flashes are not the typical “strobe” style flashes that indicates flight mode, but more a solid green for 1/2 second, followed by solid yellow for 1/2 second, back and forth for about 5 seconds.

there is no change in the orientation of the craft, and no loss of control. I have not touched any mode switches on my transmitter, and was flying in GPS mode at the time.

My craft setup is as follows:

DJI F450
DJI E310 Powerset
DJI Naza V2 W/ GPS
Lumenier 3S 5200 mah battery pack (fully charged prior to each flight)
Spektrum AR9020 receiver
Spektrum DX9 Transmitter

any guidance someone can offer on what the flash pattern I described is an indicator of, would be very helpful.

2015-2-27
Use props
DJI-Autumn
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Was it in IOC mode?
2015-3-2
Use props
wkderf
lvl.1

United States

I was not flying in IOC mode, but I did have the option active in the setup menus.
2015-3-2
Use props
joe
lvl.3

United States

As implied above the yellow green combination normally means IOC mode.
What mode were you flying in and what was the LED pattern before and after the green Yellow
2015-3-2
Use props
wkderf
lvl.1

United States

as stated in my original post, I was flying in GPS mode before the flashes occurred, and was still in GPS mode after the flashes occurred.  at no time did I switch over from GPS mode to either home-lock or course-lock modes.  I still had full control of the craft during the green / yellow flash sequence I described, and control was the same as it was during normal GPS mode flight.
2015-3-2
Use props
wkderf
lvl.1

United States

Well I think i have found out the cause of the Green / yellow flash.  It definitely has to do with the BTU module / naza assistant software.  

Here is a video I uploaded, where I was able to replicate the flash sequence, so everyone can see what I'm talking about:

http://youtu.be/hXmyQzliCeM

still not sure exactly what it indicates, but at least now i know what its related to.
2015-3-2
Use props
DJI-Autumn
lvl.4

Hong Kong

wkderf@gmail.co Posted at 2015-3-3 11:43
Well I think i have found out the cause of the Green / yellow flash.  It definitely has to do with t ...

Thanks for putting the video.
It's normal, means the communication to assistant works.
2015-3-3
Use props
wkderf
lvl.1

United States

ok thanks.
2015-3-3
Use props
joe
lvl.3

United States

A picture (and the Bluetooth info) is worth a thousand words!!!     Thanks for the full update.
2015-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules