Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Collect the idea of ground station
12Next >
8300 50 2014-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-neil
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13465 ft
China

Hello everyone !We want to collect the idea of ground station,add more useful functions in our product,Please enjoy to talking about it.

2014-10-12
Use props
juncmayl06
lvl.1

United States

i'd like to be able to control where the phantom is pointing as it's flying. in other words, as it's going from point a to point b, i'd like to it to fly sideways, pointed toward the right side, with the camera at a 45 degree angle.
2014-10-13
Use props
DJI-neil
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13465 ft
China

juncmayl06@hotm Posted at 2014-10-14 04:21
i'd like to be able to control where the phantom is pointing as it's flying. in other words, as it's ...

Yes,it is amazing function,Many guys want it. We are consider to add this feature.
2014-10-14
Use props
dump
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I would also like to have pointing direction setable on each waypoint so that you can do proper automated dolly shots and orbits.

I'm surprised this isn't already available because, strictly speaking, the quad has no "front" and can fly at any pointing attitude. This should be an easy update of the app and/or firmware, surely?
2014-10-15
Use props
T J Gilbert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74659 ft
United States

Many of us see a rotational stutter or hesitation when the craft is setting to to fly to the next waypoint.
Here's a video (not mine) of it occurring on the P2V Ground Station.

I've had it happen on the iPad Ground Station as well.
This is a pretty common, but random, anomaly...
2014-10-16
Use props
T J Gilbert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74659 ft
United States

Another wish that many posters ask about is a POI feature for the ground station...
2014-10-16
Use props
dump
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Here are some other ideas besides the all-important ability to give pointing directions for each waypoint:

- be able to store a ground plan for later use (or store for flying again in the future).
- be able to enter waypoints on a PC. The app is a little cumbersome to use.
- set the default height for the waypoints - changing them individually is cumbersome if I want them all the same height, for instance.

2014-10-16
Use props
johannes
lvl.4
Flight distance : 771434 ft
Iceland

and of course support for androyd phones and tablets!  
2014-10-17
Use props
dji
New

United Arab Emirates

DJI-neil,

Suggestions for ground station (I'm using it with A2):
- allow setting a "landing" point so that the mission goes from takeoff to landing with the "go" button (currently you have to hit the landing button after you launch)
- allow logging everything so that I can fly manually from a transmitter but log the top speeds/altitudes/etc (I don't want to look at the screen while flying fast as I want to keep eye on the drone)
- allow "satellite view" as in google maps satellite view so we can get an idea of where a point is before hand
- allow controlling a servo/etc when using the A2

Ground Station is great but is missing a few things before I can fully utilize it! Thank you!
2014-10-17
Use props
dji
New

United Arab Emirates

Also, please use a different frequency so that groundstation doesn't interfere with other 2.4GHz transmitters (eg Lightbridge)
2014-10-18
Use props
Gamecatcher
lvl.1

United States

I also think that a POI function would be incredible!

Thanks for asking.
2014-10-20
Use props
chris
lvl.3

Indonesia

- a function start in point A fly to point b-c-d and land in point E
- follow Maps update and avoid blurry areas..
- wifi extender because after 200 mt Bt connection is gone and you always fly blind
- the possibility to see the real high and the relative to the ground. ex. you fly upwards a mountain and put 50 meter, how it's now he consider the high from where he started + 20 meter but if this is 80 over the sea and he flies til 110 over the sea at 100 he crashes in the ground.

and thx for including user...
2014-10-26
Use props
ReaperDriver
New

United States

Does "Ground Station" allow for the programming of GPS Coordinates in addition to a visual Waypoint's? Would like to have that ability for precise programming.
2014-10-28
Use props
hvilorio
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10184222 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

Integrate the GS function to Lightbridge. If you have it in the Phantom 2 Vision+, I don't see how this can't be possible with Lighbridge, just build it into the app. This would solve frequency problems also with the two products.
2014-10-29
Use props
cellarboy
lvl.1
Canada

Point of Interest and the ability to have the nose of the craft pointing in a different direction to the direction of flight.
2014-11-6
Use props
juncmayl06
lvl.1

United States

for what it's worth, i had the ground station kit on order, but then cancelled it when i found out i couldn't point the camera in a different direction than the flight path. so once this feature is added, please update and i'll buy the ground station kit immediately.
2014-11-7
Use props
vruttiket
lvl.2
Flight distance : 275732 ft
India

Can I use camera Tilt function of phantom 2 while using G.S.  also please discuss can we use F1/F2 function of phantom 2.  
2014-11-8
Use props
danih
New

Spain

-GS for Mac
-P.O.I is very important.
-The possibility to move (=traslation) the draw of all route template at the same time in the map.
-The posibility to add a cam action in way point actions i.e. triger cam, not only in photogrammetry tool.
2014-11-14
Use props
mavs88
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8953215 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Would it be possible to record all GPS-details of a flight like a "black-box"... FlyTrex Core V2.0 does that...
2014-11-17
Use props
snurre
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17392 ft
Sweden

I suggest a feature to automate spherical panorama image aquisition.

Feature in short
Objective: To automate and facilitate production of spherical panoramas and improve image quality
How: By having a "360 Pano" feature that automically turns the camera around the horizont while shooting overlapping images.
At each trigger event the camera gimbal / copter yaw will be halted to cater for a perfecty sharp image (no movement blur).
If neccesary, after one completed 360 turn, lower gimbal azimuth to aquire another "lower" image row. To repeat until the sphere is fully covered including nadir.
Inputs and settings: Enter camera data like sensor size and focal length, desired horizontal overlap, vertical overlap, max azimuth.
From this data the system would calculate a pan & tilt trigger pattern providing a perfect set of imagery to stitch a 360 spherical panorama.
It would increase productivity, quality (yield) and repeatability.
2014-12-18
Use props
rwskinner
lvl.1

United States

Why can't PC Ground Station support WiFi connection to a Phantom 2 Vision Plus ?
I sure would like to use my Surface Pro!

Richard
2014-12-20
Use props
guymacdonald
lvl.4

Australia

I would like an answer to this......

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... amp;page=1#pid17688

Regards

Guy MacDonald
2014-12-25
Use props
octaviomarechig
New

Spain

I just started using GS and I don't know if this is a glitch already fixed. I am on 4.0.1
Not having to re-calibrate and re-map my joystick every time I start GS would help.
2015-1-20
Use props
ozzelot1.email
lvl.2
Flight distance : 800876 ft
Austria

Please make an App for Android Devices!
For other products of your Company you also have android apps.

Thx
2015-1-21
Use props
crosati73.email
New

Canada

Hi.

Would it be possible to pause a mission, take control of the  PV2 (to get a better look at something you may have noticed from the camera, or change which direction you're facing), and then resume the mission?

Thx
2015-1-22
Use props
germanio
New

Spain

it would be great, if we could export telemetry data on real time to other applications!!!
2015-2-25
Use props
nig_smith
lvl.4

United Kingdom

DEFINITELY AN ANDROID APPLICATION, APPLE MAPS IS PRETTY USELESS IN LARGE AREAS OF WEST AND NORTH YORKSHIRE.
  I would like to see similar features as those offered in the APM Mission Planner software which includes the already mentioned POI functions.

Also, and this is areal pet hate of mine as I live and legally fly within five miles of my local airport, is to implement the same type of progressive flight restrictions as in the P2 and P2Visions, rather than the totally unreasonable inhibited function when within five miles of an airport.

Regards

Nidge
2015-2-25
Use props
Raybro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11099 ft
United States

DJI-neil Posted at 2014-10-15 10:51
Yes,it is amazing function,Many guys want it. We are consider to add this feature.

The ability to change the orientation of the nose is done with heading degree correct? It would be nice to have the ability to do it on the fly.
2015-3-8
Use props
Raybro
lvl.4
United States

Is this function available in the "HeadingDegree" setting?
2015-3-8
Use props
asimmons
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8426683 ft
  • >>>
United States

Heading degree doesn't seem to do anything but make the craft point that way when paused.  I would also like POI and yaw control while the craft follows the route.  It's probably too computationally heavy of a task for NAZA.
2015-3-9
Use props
JerEl
lvl.2

Poland

Mostly we need an Android app!  It's been a long while that it went on sale and an Andoid app was promised "in the future".  The future is here and the app is not.
2015-4-2
Use props
Raybro
lvl.4
United States

With the release of IOS 8.3 I am hearing it does not work with the Ground Station. Is this correct. If so, will there be an updat coming out?
2015-4-12
Use props
klimon
lvl.1

United States

1. Change Orientation while flying
2. POI
3. Manually change yaw during flight
4. Pause and resume waypoints
5. Takoff and landing options
6. Android version
7. Ability to control devices at each waypoint
2015-6-8
Use props
klimon
lvl.1

United States

dump@cbnewham.c Posted at 2014-10-17 06:10
Here are some other ideas besides the all-important ability to give pointing directions for each way ...

The ability to store ground plans already there, isn't it? Or am I not understanding what you mean by ground plan?
2015-6-8
Use props
iAndrew
New

Russia

Will be nice to have horizontal speed settings less than 1m/s. For accurate dolly-like shots. 0,2 - 0,5  m/s step for example.
2015-6-9
Use props
kc7joj
New

United States

juncmayl06@hotm Posted at 2014-10-14 04:21
i'd like to be able to control where the phantom is pointing as it's flying. in other words, as it's ...

I definitely want this function too on the DJI ground station PC.  What is the heading degree supposed to do on the ground station PC?  I've tried changing it and it doesn't seem to change anything when I fly the mission.  When it's set at 360 degrees it points towards the next waypoint.  When I set it at 90 degrees, it still points at the next waypoint.  Does this function work or is it for something else?
2015-8-3
Use props
kc7joj
New

United States

I want this function too.  When will it be added?
2015-8-3
Use props
Daedalus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 557552 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

Android version needs attention.
2015-8-3
Use props
chris_t
lvl.4

Germany

flying sideways (as asked before, many, many times)
2015-8-3
Use props
chris_t
lvl.4

Germany

"customizable" areas - not just a rectangle and then have move a lot of waypoints to fit the actual area, but be able to define the shape of the area before (like in SkyCircuits Plan)
2015-8-3
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules