2911 4 2017-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JerryLaurence
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21988 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Has anyone used Yaw Movement Limit to speed up the Inspire 2 default yaw speed in P mode? The aircraft yaw is very slow (and takes a long time to stop) in P mode, although fine in A mode so the Expo settings are fine.

2017-6-13
Use props
Cobra44Magnum
lvl.4
Flight distance : 935135 ft
United States

I have used that setting to try and make the gimbal movement smoother but not sure I saw much difference. I would like to know exactly what this setting does.
2017-7-12
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

I've seen the slow yaw and inability to stop it where I'd like it too.  Always goes beyond where I let off the stick in yawing.  The slowness doesn't bother me too much as the video is smoother, but the overshooting in yawing and stopping it where I want is giving me fits.

Probably somewhere in the Sensitivity or Gain settings?

I need to slow the gimbal down too as the wheel is sort of overly touchy in the pivoting up and down.
2017-7-12
Use props
Cobra44Magnum
lvl.4
Flight distance : 935135 ft
United States

I know what you're saying. I need to dive back into those settings. One is for the speed, one is the "exponential factor" (EXP) and one is the beginning/end movement. This last one is what causes the "mush" at the end when you center the stick. I had my settings down in my P4P but have never got it all the way tweaked in my I2. When I get them how I want them I am going to screen shot those pages since some firmware updates reset them to defaults.
2017-7-13
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

I'm thinking this "mush" is also affecting where the camera stops in the gimbal as well as in the first few top posts (Not the aircraft yawing, just the gimbal.).  I've had mine sitting on the ground facing a wall and noticed the camera hunts a bit left-to-right for a while before stopping.  It seems a slow searching process too after "Ready to Fly" appears.  It may stop in the wrong spot and not facing straight forward.  Mine is pretty minimal, but it is skewed a bit to the side once it stops.

But that overshoot while yawing in the air of the entire bird has to stop!  I need to dive into the settings too as something is wild in there.  Wish there was a good video of all those Sensitivity and Gain settings as they've added a whole lot of them and the values are all over the place with zero explanation of their affects.
2017-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules