Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Warning "gimbal roll reached the moviment limit"
4214 5 2017-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wieg1
lvl.3

Italy

For the first time in flight I saw the warning "gimbal roll reached the moviment limit"  on the screen.
It appened in a not hard lateral shift and I also saw this warning during the gimbal calibration on the ground.
Any ideas?

2017-6-13
Use props
uavsolutionsmai
lvl.4
Netherlands

I saw the same warning today on a Inspire 1. Gimbal was fuctioning correctly. Waiting for an explaination.......
2017-6-14
Use props
snath
Captain
Flight distance : 4803983 ft
  • >>>
United States

@Wieg1 - same thing happened to me in today's flight, first time I've seen this, everything seemed to be working fine
2017-6-14
Use props
snath
Captain
Flight distance : 4803983 ft
  • >>>
United States

@Wieg1 - same thing happened to me in today's flight, first time I've seen this, everything seemed to be working fine
2017-6-14
Use props
RichJ53
Captain
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

My Inspire 1 V2 X3 has a new camera replaced by DJI. It works perfectly and during all my manual gimbal calibrations, I will get the limit warning and then gimbal calibrated successfully message.  I do not think you have anything to worry about as long as the camera is working normally for flight ....

All the best
Rich
2017-6-14
Use props
fans79dc4e47
lvl.1

United States

It just happened on my P4P on the second flight of the day. "Gimble Reached Movement Limit" Now it just points down.
2019-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules