No Fly Restriction bars
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SargeAF
lvl.1
United States

I am new as I have wanted a drone for a long time and worried that I would not be able to fly one, nor use it. I have been flying my P4a now since Saturday morning and enjoying every minute of it, but today I went to do one of my hobbies which is mapping cemeteries for genealogy work and I find that when I fly to the grave marker (20 ft above ground and 3 feet when taking picture) if it is a stand up it limits how close I can get and there are white and black bars all around it, if it is in the ground and I hover over it the bars run through it. Now I believe this to be a no fly zone bars but where I am at is a rural area and only 1 small private airport and it is 7 miles away, flight path is not over me or near, in fact it is a east/west approach/depart and planes are at 1000 ft within 1 mile. All my flights are less than 100 feet, actually closer to about 60 feet or less much more fun.
can someone help and give me advise?
2017-6-13
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

My best guess given your description is that the 'over exposure indication' is switched on in DJI Go 4 App', this indicates over exposed areas of the image using black/white cross hatched lines. This can be switched off in the camera settings menu (Over Exposure Warning).
2017-6-13
Use props
SargeAF
lvl.1
United States

Aardvark Posted at 2017-6-13 09:12
My best guess given your description is that the 'over exposure indication' is switched on in DJI Go 4 App', this indicates over exposed areas of the image using black/white cross hatched lines. This can be switched off in the camera settings menu (Over Exposure Warning).

Thank you as soon as firmware updates I will go outside to see if that worked
2017-6-14
Use props
SargeAF
lvl.1
United States

Yep it worked the bars are gone, Thanks very much.
2017-6-14
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

SargeAF Posted at 2017-6-14 11:15
Yep it worked the bars are gone, Thanks very much.

Aloha Sarge,

Your first description of the problem also seemed to include an Obstacle Avoidance problem.  If there is an Obstacle Avoidance problem it can be disabled in the General Settings (Aircraft).  Be sure to leave the sensor system working though.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-6-14
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft

You can adjust that function, so those over exposure bars aren’t visible, in the app.

RedHotPoker
2019-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules