Customer service horror story
541 1 2017-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse3d55bcd
New

United States

Seems to be the theme here but i have another one.

Sent my drone in for repair, the common problem of the wifi module going bad and no fpv.

Spent 250 for the repairs, waited a few months, then received a shipping confirmation for the drone. Except it was listed to be delivered in Washington state, im in NY. So i called the customer service number (waited 2 hours), spoke with Abby who told me someone would be in touch with me by days end with a solution. Never got a call or email. So i called an hour before closing, waited again, got routed to a supervisor (james) who told me my drone was lost and put me on hold to review the case. Waited a while while he was reviewing, then he promptly hung up at 510pm. I called back to find they all went home for the weekend. Tried the process again Monday to be put on hold and given no answers again. At this point my drone is lost and no one of use from dji has called or emailed. After buying a several hundred dollar drone ita now gone.
2017-6-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

This situation has filled us with regret, we sincerely apologize for the trouble that has been caused and unpleasant experience with our support agents. Would you please provide me your case number so I can check what happened, we will get you up and running again soon. Sorry again for the inconvenience.
2017-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules