Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji goggles full headtracking
2638 5 2017-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Scunna
First Officer
United Kingdom

Not much to look at but wow

2017-6-13
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
First Officer
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

Hey man, that's pretty good/smooth actually.  I find it difficult to get good footage with my limited usage so far.  Your footage is not as jumpy as mine, lol.
2017-6-13
Use props
Rodger Marjama
lvl.4
United States

Just got the goggles and trying the settings.  Flying fun is for sure increased with both the head tracking flight and head tracking gimbal.  Using them for shooting footage however is to me very questionable.  It's just to easy to figit and mess up an otherwise good shot.  What I know I will prefer is the ultra smooth stick movements that really are possible if you can actually see what your mavic is looking at.  Nothing else comes close to these goggles for this in my opinion.  

-Rodger
2017-6-13
Use props
Scunna
First Officer
United Kingdom

DRONE-flies-YOU Posted at 2017-6-13 17:43
Hey man, that's pretty good/smooth actually.  I find it difficult to get good footage with my limited usage so far.  Your footage is not as jumpy as mine, lol.

turn the speed of gimbal right down.
2017-6-13
Use props
Scunna
First Officer
United Kingdom

Rodger Marjama Posted at 2017-6-13 18:19
Just got the goggles and trying the settings.  Flying fun is for sure increased with both the head tracking flight and head tracking gimbal.  Using them for shooting footage however is to me very questionable.  It's just to easy to figit and mess up an otherwise good shot.  What I know I will prefer is the ultra smooth stick movements that really are possible if you can actually see what your mavic is looking at.  Nothing else comes close to these goggles for this in my opinion.  

-Rodger

I totally agree with you
2017-6-13
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
First Officer
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

Scunna Posted at 2017-6-13 22:44
turn the speed of gimbal right down.

LOL, obvious stuff like tech support mentions? To put it another way... Duh
2017-6-14