wait almost 2 months to get another new battery. Today I have an...
1387 10 2017-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
orgbluewater
lvl.1
Flight distance : 503107 ft
Venezuela

DJI Technical Support:

I bought several items for DJI, Phantom 4 pro, accessories and 5 batteries, of which 3 have arrived bad from factory, have never worked.

I already sent a bad battery (case CAS-504807-K8C1D9), I ran with all, the shipping cost and I had to wait almost 2 months to get another new battery.

Today I have another case open (No .: CAS-679223-V6X9Y3) for other 2 batteries that have never worked.

I have explained that I am working into an important project in Venezuela, shipping from Venezuela is not easy and you have only been told to wait for the shipping label ... .. (which should have arrived a week ago and still does not arrive)

I am not going to pay the shipping costs again (in Venezuela these are $ 200 via UPS) because I am already spending more than the batteries, if I keep sending the bad parts that came from your factory I will be able to buy a new DRONE ....

2017-6-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I regret the trouble you’ve been inflicted, we are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. But the shipping label in Venezuela is really unable to be provided. May I know the purchasing channel? Have you contacted your re-seller about this issue for replacement?
2017-6-13
Use props
orgbluewater
lvl.1
Venezuela

1 Really ? It Is impossible to you send me a  VENEZUELA Shipment label?. and How do you send me the other battery to my house in Venezuela the first time? Case number CAS-504807-K8C1D9 ? Shipment number 1ZE80E406748368303

2 MY CHANNEL OF SELL IS AMAZON. I have already submitted all the requisites for the return of the products (You can see the history of case number CAS-679223-V6X9Y3) but the problem is not with Amazon is with DJI, it is not possible that I have bought 5 new batteries and  3 come bad from factory. Simply is not acceptable. That's not a problem of Amazon is a DJI problem and you should treat it.

3 As I see it, it is 3 possibilities to resolve this problem:
1.        I get my money back,
2.         You send me a new 2 batteries ( without I send you the batteries that didn´t work) or
3.         You send me a shipment label for Venezuela or you pay the shipment for the damaged batteries from factory you sold me insuring good manufacturing conditions

I am very upset with you, I have several weeks waiting for you to solve the problem that you created me and you are responding me that I must pay more money still to solve your fault, I have lost time and money, I am a photographer in the middle of a Important project and I need to finish it, for that I need my batteries.
I will be several months more in Venezuela so I need to solve the problem considering the shipment to this country.
I am waiting you give a solution very soon , no more dalays !!!
Gustavo
orgbluewater.com
2017-6-14
Use props
orgbluewater
lvl.1
Venezuela

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.

Based on the information received. Customers outside North America (US Mainland & Canada) are required to pay for shipping costs (outbound & inbound), and any customs taxes.
Warm Regard.
Jhae R
DJI Technical Support
Tel Support: +1(818)235 0789 / Mon-Fri 7:00AM-5:00PM(PST)

Really ?
I get my money back,
2017-6-14
Use props
orgbluewater
lvl.1
Venezuela

The previous case  number¬ CAS-504807-K8C1D9 with shipment number 1ze80e406748368303 broke the rule? or somebody understand that you make a mistake and then you send the sticker and the battery ?
PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS TO UNDERSTAND YOU:
1. Do you sell new batteries that do not work and then the customer who purchases them, pays for battery and shipping 2 times? (This is an additional cost that you should explain at the time of the sale)
2. The customer can´t make use of the product that you sell as the best product of all and he has to pay for this?
3. Should I understand that you stacked me? Is that what you are informing me? Do I just have to pay more for a bad quality item, or Do I have to lose my investment?
4. Can I receive a refund for this purchase? How? When?
2017-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

orgbluewater Posted at 2017-6-14 17:57
The previous case  number¬ CAS-504807-K8C1D9 with shipment number 1ze80e406748368303 broke the rule? or somebody understand that you make a mistake and then you send the sticker and the battery ?
PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS TO UNDERSTAND YOU:
1. Do you sell new batteries that do not work and then the customer who purchases them, pays for battery and shipping 2 times? (This is an additional cost that you should explain at the time of the sale)

I apologize for the inconvenience caused, since you live outside of North America, we are unable to cover the free shipping, but the shipping cost will be paid by us when sending back.  In our After-Sales Policy, additional charges may apply outside DJI’s normal service areas, like shipping cost and customs fee, customer is responsible for shipping costs when sending product(s) for return, repair or replacement.If the product has malfunction, we will try our best to repair or replace it according to our After-Sales Service.
For refund, it cannot be applied if the product is beyond seven (7) calendars days of receiving a product.
I do apologize for all the trouble you've been inflicted. Please send in the products as soon as possible, we will help to expedite the whole process.

shipping.png
refund.png
2017-6-14
Use props
orgbluewater
lvl.1
Venezuela

I think you do not understand .
I did it the first time. But this time it does cost me about $ 200 .Then 50$ more than 200$ of the current shipment would be 250 dollars. So you want to say that 5 batteries 3 come from factory and I have to pay for the replacement shipment with which I have to pay 2 times the taxes of entry to the country.
Ose for what I understand I was cheated ... any product that I buy dji can come bad and I have to pay the shipping and taxes until I have the luck to receive some product that works?

Do you know that even your policy is not a correct way to treat a client =?
I feel cheated stolen. this is not possible.

So you want to say that 5 batteries 3 come from factory and I have to pay for the replacement shipment with which I have to pay 2 times the taxes of entry to the country.
I want you to know and understand that I will surely lose my money. But you, besides losing a new customer, just got a free agent of bad publicity towards dji for all social networks and every time you have a chance.
2017-6-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

orgbluewater Posted at 2017-6-15 13:10
I think you do not understand .
I did it the first time. But this time it does cost me about $ 200 .Then 50$ more than 200$ of the current shipment would be 250 dollars. So you want to say that 5 batteries 3 come from factory and I have to pay for the replacement shipment with which I have to pay 2 times the taxes of entry to the country.
Ose for what I understand I was cheated ... any product that I buy dji can come bad and I have to pay the shipping and taxes until I have the luck to receive some product that works?

I understand your frustration totally. I apologize that you’re experiencing difficulties, your case has been escalated to local management to look into, we will try our best to reduce your loss and help to get it addressed. We will have someone to communicate with you about further resolution, appreciate your patience.
2017-6-16
Use props
orgbluewater
lvl.1
Venezuela

I HAVE FINISHED SENDING THE BATTERY FOR MY ACCOUNT . NOW I WILL WAIT FOR RESPONSE TIME AND THAT FORM OF INDEMNIFICATION WILL GRANT DJI FOR ALL OCCULATED DISTURBANCES
2017-6-28
Use props
orgbluewater
lvl.1
Venezuela

Hi, I am waiting (more than 2 months) for my batteries. DJI send me the next email and I am still waiting:

Dear Customer,
The item you sent to DJI for exchange has been received. Your case No. is:

CAS-679223-V6X9Y3

And your exchange is expected to be sent to you in five to seven business days. Please visit our Repair Progress Inquiry website or use the DJI Go app to view the exchange progress.
Product Details:
Product Name        Serial Number        Quantity
Phantom 4 Series Intelligent Flight Battery        082AD9N0310PMF        1
Phantom 4 Series Intelligent Flight Battery        082AD480310Y9J        1

TODAY STATUS:
Case No. CAS-679223-V6X9Y3
Customer Name Gustavo Rojas
Tracking No. for Shipment ???????
Accepted May/31/2017 04:27:23
Product received 2017/07/18 12:50:00
2017-8-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

orgbluewater Posted at 2017-8-13 05:23
Hi, I am waiting (more than 2 months) for my batteries. DJI send me the next email and I am still waiting:

Dear Customer,

This situation has filled us with regret, we sincerely apologize for the delay in replacement.
You case has been escalated to local repair team to speed up the process, we will try our best to ship it out as soon as possible. Sorry for the trouble caused and appreciate your patience.
2017-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules